Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kingdom Hearts II
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
yeah playing it is so much funnier than reading it or watching it and may I just say I hate the king of cheap attacks A.K.A sepiroth I air combo his butt to death for like 8 health bars then the bugger starts making volcanoes of energy and using decend heartless angel which is now un-stopable and in such kills me
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
It's not unstoppable but really hard to stop but sad thing is I've only been able to stop it once but yeah I've been doing the same thing I combo him to death with Fatal Crest and he goes and starts being cheap and uses DHA and gets as fare away from me as possiable to use it
it's annoying.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
well i just bought kingdom hearts 2...
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Couldn't find KH1 eh? if so then you better find a summary like Oni said you'll be flat out lost at the beginning of KH2 the beginning movie of KH2 kind of explains the events but not munch especially if you have no idea whats going on.*Envy-&-Ed* wrote:well i just bought kingdom hearts 2...![]()
![]()
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
ok... ill try to find a good summary...

Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Yeah I just use trinity limit when he starts it also fatal crest doesn't work for me he just teleports away(the bastard) so I stick with the oblivion wait for the move where the screen goes dark reaction command it then unleash the combo I've started to call "Hevan's wrath" why it involves me with air combo boost smashing sepiroth into the air after two ground attacks then pressing square till he's almost gone then finishing up with the Arial finish it genrally gets in about 10 air hits which allows me to take about 1/4 with just my finishing blow..unfortantly when he freaks out and goes all "you hit me!" and gets the red aura and (to my knowledge) invicible I die and it sucks cause it's when he's down to three health barsTwilight Sword wrote:It's not unstoppable but really hard to stop but sad thing is I've only been able to stop it once but yeah I've been doing the same thing I combo him to death with Fatal Crest and he goes and starts being cheap and uses DHA and gets as fare away from me as possiable to use itit's annoying.
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
If I may make a suggestion? Use Decseisive Candycane. The thing about Fatal Creasts efeest is, if you get him to his last hp, it won't kill him. This applies to any boss. Also, what level are you on?kukutaru_ookami wrote:Yeah I just use trinity limit when he starts it also fatal crest doesn't work for me he just teleports away(the bastard) so I stick with the oblivion wait for the move where the screen goes dark reaction command it then unleash the combo I've started to call "Hevan's wrath" why it involves me with air combo boost smashing sepiroth into the air after two ground attacks then pressing square till he's almost gone then finishing up with the Arial finish it genrally gets in about 10 air hits which allows me to take about 1/4 with just my finishing blow..unfortantly when he freaks out and goes all "you hit me!" and gets the red aura and (to my knowledge) invicible I die and it sucks cause it's when he's down to three health barsTwilight Sword wrote:It's not unstoppable but really hard to stop but sad thing is I've only been able to stop it once but yeah I've been doing the same thing I combo him to death with Fatal Crest and he goes and starts being cheap and uses DHA and gets as fare away from me as possiable to use itit's annoying.
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
That's true Kamon but that's what trinity is for but I gave up on Fatal Crast and now have Ultima Weapon which has MP Hastegakamon wrote:If I may make a suggestion? Use Decseisive Candycane. The thing about Fatal Creasts efeest is, if you get him to his last hp, it won't kill him. This applies to any boss. Also, what level are you on?kukutaru_ookami wrote:Yeah I just use trinity limit when he starts it also fatal crest doesn't work for me he just teleports away(the bastard) so I stick with the oblivion wait for the move where the screen goes dark reaction command it then unleash the combo I've started to call "Hevan's wrath" why it involves me with air combo boost smashing sepiroth into the air after two ground attacks then pressing square till he's almost gone then finishing up with the Arial finish it genrally gets in about 10 air hits which allows me to take about 1/4 with just my finishing blow..unfortantly when he freaks out and goes all "you hit me!" and gets the red aura and (to my knowledge) invicible I die and it sucks cause it's when he's down to three health barsTwilight Sword wrote:It's not unstoppable but really hard to stop but sad thing is I've only been able to stop it once but yeah I've been doing the same thing I combo him to death with Fatal Crest and he goes and starts being cheap and uses DHA and gets as fare away from me as possiable to use itit's annoying.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
beat him lvl.81 but I beat him and the best way to describe is this phrae "It's like two psychopaths pushing each others buttons" oh and I was using the Oblivion with explosion ground combo +1 arial finish air combo +1 upper slash air combo boost MP haste Trinity air slash(the one were you hit square and you unleash left to right death slashs)item boost glide and arial dodge(both lvl.1) basically I just blocked his first attack attacked him 3 times on the ground air slash 3 attacks(both got around 1/4 of his health when added together) in the air air slash for about 1/4 of his health then finish up with 4 slashs powered by lightning(think final form) for another 1/4 for a grand total of 3/4 of his health when he freaks out I just started jumping swatting away his balls of death then return to normal throwing in the oncassional trinity and airial dodge to stop descend heartless angel when he freaks out calm down avoid his running slash counter him he teleports away as for meteors glide around to near the edge stop jump inverse and repeat till it stops then attack attack attack oh and elixers help along with hi-potions(with itewm boost it recovers about 80% of your health)
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Sirus
- Visitor
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Proud Mode is much better than the othe rtwo modes, more challenging and entertaining since the enemies are stronger.
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I finally owned him last night
I finally got to see the uber yet anti-climatic Cloud VS Sephiroth and got Fenrir now all I need to do is complete the missions I was working so I can go back and beat the game again and see the secret ending video.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
yeah though it was fun watching Tifa go at him for awhile oh yeah retaliating slash is the last ablity I used on him so even when he aired me I could use that followed by areial sweep for mad pawnage
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I have a question...Everyone talks about this Trinity Limit thing; dont you need Donald and Goofy to do that? How does Trinity work? I have it, but I dont understand one uses it against Sephiroth...3 Death Slashes? Sounds cool. How do I do it?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
basically you use it Trinity is Sora's limit it uses no assiasitance until the final attack but without the other two you cna only use break (which ya know is still prety cool)
Okay I got all the twilight stuff done..expect one the poster challange anyone have any tips for beating it (44, 64)and the underdome(accursed 5000 point wanting titan cup >.<) and the paradox tounies aren't opening for me
Okay I got all the twilight stuff done..expect one the poster challange anyone have any tips for beating it (44, 64)and the underdome(accursed 5000 point wanting titan cup >.<) and the paradox tounies aren't opening for me
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
so, i can use it, but i just cant use the final attack? and it still pretty powerful?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
yeah its pretty fun it teleports you to him so long as you aren't suronded by his evil balls
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
