Page 6 of 7

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Sep 01, 2007 7:20pm
by Keilu
edo_lover wrote:She most ill Ed and Al??? I don't get it @_@
Sorry, the computer didn´t register the "K" or something :oops:


Q: In the anime, why does Sloth says she most kill Ed and Al? What she says it could happen if she doesn´t kill them ?

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 12:27am
by edo_lover
A: this is so easy! It is because she almost loves them, because she has Ed and Al's mother's memories which makes Sloth almost love Ed and Al. So if she doesn't kill them now, it will be to late and ahe won't be able to kill them late beacause she will love them. DID I GET IT?

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 10:42am
by Keilu
Yep.

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Sep 02, 2007 10:08pm
by edo_lover
YAY I told you I know FMA *nod* O_O I got a question for you! AND NO LOOKING IT UP!

*SPOILER* Q. What ep did Hughes Die? And what did Roy say at Hughes's grave stone? (c'mon this is soooo easy!)

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Sep 16, 2007 10:48am
by Keilu
A: 25. Hey, about what Mustang said...It has to be literal? :oops: Idon´t have that DVD so I can just see it in spanish

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Sep 17, 2007 9:55pm
by edo_lover
ah ok...it doesn't have to be literal...here then

Q. What did Roy DO at Hughes's grave when everyone was gone except for Riza?

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 4:00pm
by Suba
Easy!!
A: He cried...T_T
And said it was going to rain. Poor Roy

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 4:20pm
by Suba
I got a hard one

Q: In the Vol. 1 of the FMA novels. In the Bonus story what is Riza Hawkeye's position?

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 4:41am
by edo_lover
OMG I HAVEN'T READ THE FMA NOVELS! BUT I HAVE READ THE MANGA!!! So here is a question from the manga!

*spoiler!!!* Q.Who kidnapped Winry in Chapter #72?

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 6:53pm
by Suba
..I haven't read most of the manga...Stupid bookstore, but I know alot about it.

A: I think it was Scar

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 7:06pm
by Suba
This one is from the manga. I really like Riza. ^^

Q: Who is Riza's father. I don't need a name.

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 1:16am
by edo_lover
OMG I KNOW THIS ONE!!

A. It was Roy Mustang's Alchemy teacher!!!!!!!


oh and here Suba...go to this link and you can read ALL the FMA MANGA!!! http://www.readmanga.com/view.php?currt ... 072&img=43 just click the page and chapter you wanna read and you will be all set ^_^

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 16, 2007 6:10pm
by Suba
^_^
Yay! Thank you Edo!
-huggles-

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 3:13am
by edo_lover
^_^ your welcome and np :oops: okies I have a question

#Q. In volume 11, chapter 44, when Ed asked Winry "So why did you turn me down when we were young?" (ok so it's not literal) what was Winry's answer? (it's too funny)

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 2:53pm
by Suba
A: I don't like guys who are shorter then me!

Re: How much you know of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Posted: Oct 20, 2007 12:31am
by edo_lover
omg you are so right!!! You are so awsemoe man! *cough* I mean girl!

ok here's another ^.^

Q. What is the theory from Al and Ed to why Ed sleeps and eats a lot. And why is he so short? (you don't have to be literal)