Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

A Neverending Journey

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked

Would this make a good anime movie series?

Yes
2
100%
No
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"What could ever cause an emperor to chang...." Alex was said before he was lifted in the air by an invisible thing. "Ahh, we meet again miss Yukina!" the thing said. The monster turned visible. "What are you?" Alex asked in fear as he saw the beast. "Stealth Sneak." the monster replied before swallowing Alex whole.

ooc- Invisible beast

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/S ... s/HL16.jpg
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *got up alex!!!!!*pulled out her wepons*let him go!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

The beast laughed. "Oh no my feline friend. The emperor ordered me to kill the boy by any means." it said to Yukina. "Yukina! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Alex shouted
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *a tatoo of a feather on yukinas arm began to glow and her eyes went a solid color and turned into this : http://s73.photobucket.com/mediadetail/ ... geOffset=9 : let him go!her swords turned longeras she charged at him8use one sword and snuck it threw the lizzrds tail .pinning it to the ground* im his guaridain...now *her arm began to glow and reached inude the monster thing.after grabing alex pulled him out.the sliced off the monsters hean.lande on the ground faceing alex with a blank stare on face*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex started coughing up weird slime. "What happened. I was feeling a weird burning pain, and then I saw an angel, I thought i was going to die. But then, I saw you, and you're on me." Alex said.

(longest speech ever!)
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *blinked and the wings shot back into her back as she got off* srry
Last edited by neko_person_lala on Jan 13, 2008 8:48pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

Dante Kei wrote:"Really? Do you live there or something?" Tamaoki allowed himself to be dragged by her, and looked the shack over.
"No, I lived in the castle dungeon. But I sneak out every once in a while and I came here a few times. I don't think anyone lives here, but it smells kinda funny. I hope you don't mind" Fuji pushed the door open, which sqeaked loudly, to reveal a single room with a sagging couch in the middle. There was a door behind the couch leading to the washroom.
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Demyx
Visitor

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Demyx »

"Nope, I got no problems." He said, looking around. His ears twitched. "Pretty nice, huh?" He sat down on the couch.
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by Fujiwara »

"I know, it's not very nice" She sat next to Tamaoki. "If you know of anywhere else that's safe we can go there"

(Love the new avvie ^^)
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex blushed
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *stood up and helped him up* are you alright though?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Yea."
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: good*the tatoo on her arm stoped glowing,she looked at it then grabed a cople water cantines* im gonna go refile thease*she said as she headed for the river*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

"Ok." Alex found a weird piece of paper on the ground. "What the?" Alex recited what was on the paper, and he turned invisible. "Eeek! I'm a ghost!"
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *stoped and turned around*huh! alex!
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
MetaKnight0706
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2721
Joined: Nov 09, 2007 8:25am
Gender: Male

Re: A Neverending Journey

Post by MetaKnight0706 »

Alex: *reappears* I'm not invisible anymore! sweet!
Locked