Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

another world all can join so please do

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

(oh. alright)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Nyko »

Zuki woke up and screamed out of pain and grabbed the back of her head the blood cold on her hand

Xai glanced over at Zuki "dont move u might have a concusion" he looks at the orge then at Yukina and Genji "u guys ok" he flicked his blade the gust of wind sliced the orge into pieces

Zuki turned as a puppet crawled down the tree towards her

Xai threw his sword killing the puppet "..." the sword wobbled in the tree as Xai walked over to Zuki
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: yah im fine....*got up and also walked over*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
User avatar
Alistar Ragnellus
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 100
Joined: Apr 18, 2006 11:25am
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Alistar Ragnellus »

*Dusting himself off, Genji sheaths his swords* everything checks out over here,..*wiggles his ears* that was fun,..i haven't had a chance to fight like that in quite some time..

*looks at everyone*...so where do we go from here,.its obvious we're not going to have the luxury of peace for much longer.
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: beats me...i just came to find a way to stop the crazzy demon lord
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Im Lawliet »

(i have no idea where we are but im slipping my character back in)

*pop head from over the roof (or just surprisingly appears from somewhwere)* HI!
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

((yay!!))

Yukina: *jumps* what uh hi !
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Nyko »

Zuki stood up and looked around rubbing her head "..."

Xai grabbed his sword wiped it off then stealthed it and looked at Zuki "u ok?"

Zuki nodded "yea im fine"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looked at Zuki and smiled* good
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Im Lawliet »

*looks around curiously with one finger touching her lips* you guys demons? i am! *talks with joy and a hint of naiveness.*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *looks* what kind of demon are you anywase?
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Im Lawliet
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1369
Joined: Nov 12, 2007 5:40pm
Gender: Female

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Im Lawliet »

*reaveals a fox tail and ears* a fox what else? why what are you. *looking curiously and sticking one finger to her lips*
Dont worry, we have a coffin... just your size
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by Nyko »

Xai grabed her head tilting it forward looking at the wound which was slowly beginning to heal "...hmm"

Zuki lifted her head up "what?"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

Yukina: *smiled*im a neko
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
silvernekokitsune
Uber Otaku
Posts: 928
Joined: Apr 15, 2008 1:55pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by silvernekokitsune »

Name sara hino
age: 16
gender: female
human or demon: human
Bio: she grew up denying that demons existed then one day she woke up and found herself in a diffrent world surrounded by demons! she is now trapted as a demon's slave and has found a way to telepathically cry out for help (one of u guys need to go save her!)
Aperance: http://photobucket.com/image/slave%20an ... e.jpg?o=16
friendship is like pissing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth
User avatar
neko_person_lala
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: another world all can join so please do

Post by neko_person_lala »

(welcome to the rp ^_^)

Yukina: *galnced at zuki and xai."whats going on you guys?"



(okay and silvernekokitsune ,just start your chacater off and when she sends out the cry for help. and the rescue shall begin lol)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
Locked