Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Shadow walked over to Dante's shop and observed it for a bit before she had decided to enter the building
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Dante: *had desided to go home(his shop) to order a pizza and bring it back to the hospital , as he walked up he saw smeone enter it. ran over pulling out his sword and hels to the back of shadows neack*who are you?
(BTW everyone here is invited to join my new ro "angels feathers" now on the rp bords so please come and jion^^)
(BTW everyone here is invited to join my new ro "angels feathers" now on the rp bords so please come and jion^^)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Jaye stumbles a bit as Yukina hugs onto her. Her face shows her surprise
"A friend?," slightly embarrassed she looks down at Yukina, "Well, I've never really had any friends since my team were exterminated," she looked up sadly then smiled at Yukina patting her on the head
"Just don't die on me eh kid? I can't handle death well," she looked up at Nero and smiled slightly
"A friend?," slightly embarrassed she looks down at Yukina, "Well, I've never really had any friends since my team were exterminated," she looked up sadly then smiled at Yukina patting her on the head
"Just don't die on me eh kid? I can't handle death well," she looked up at Nero and smiled slightly
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Yukina: *blinked and sliled*deal!^^
Nero:*smiled softly*yukina im gonna go keep an eye out for dante stay here ok?
Yukina: *noded*ok^^
Nero:*smiled softly*yukina im gonna go keep an eye out for dante stay here ok?
Yukina: *noded*ok^^
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Jaye ruffled Yukina's hair and smiled softly.
"Deal indeedy," she watched Nero leave and pushed Yukina gently towards the hospital room
"How the hell are you meant to get better though, standing out here and bothering me and making me all soppy! Get back to your room, before I drag ya," Jaye grinned evilly and pointed back to Yukina's room
"Deal indeedy," she watched Nero leave and pushed Yukina gently towards the hospital room
"How the hell are you meant to get better though, standing out here and bothering me and making me all soppy! Get back to your room, before I drag ya," Jaye grinned evilly and pointed back to Yukina's room
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Yukina: *sighed* alright alright *goes and sits on her bed*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
leon: walks over to jaye * hey look can me and u talk
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Jaye follows her into the room and closes the door. She sits silently in the chair next to Yukina's bed and helps herself to grapes
"Well, I don't know how long you're gonna stay here or what ever. Until Nero comes back I can't do much cept keep ya company. I wonder where Leon went though,"
"Well, I don't know how long you're gonna stay here or what ever. Until Nero comes back I can't do much cept keep ya company. I wonder where Leon went though,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Looks up at Leon and nods
"Right Yukina, stay," she says and follows Leon out, "What do you want Leon, I gotta keep an eye on Yukina, make sure she dont get herself kidnapped again n all,"
"Right Yukina, stay," she says and follows Leon out, "What do you want Leon, I gotta keep an eye on Yukina, make sure she dont get herself kidnapped again n all,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Yukina: *sighed* yah ok.....
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
leon walks over to yukinas door and knocks on it and softly speaks '' hey jaye can i talk to you for a second " stands outside the door waiting for her to respond
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
raphael: blushes* " i really like you "
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
Yukina: *sat there looking out the window*
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
Goldenwolf
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
- Gender: Female
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
((
who is raphael?))makotoshishio12111 wrote:raphael: blushes* " i really like you "
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
- neko_person_lala
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4716
- Joined: Mar 11, 2007 11:35am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
(lol its one of his other characters ....)
I have adopted Killua Zoldrick .we now AA siblings ^_^
-
makotoshishio12111
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1327
- Joined: Jul 31, 2007 3:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Devil May Cry all can join so please do so
( oh im sorrry )
leon : i really like you
leon : i really like you
i found the love , i found the happyness i needed , and now i found the person that can help me get out of the darkness
i love her
i love her
