Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac eyed Gabriel cautiously. He didnt trust most adults. Rozac himself only joined the Knights to help out the money issues after Mother died giving birth to Amalthea. After he started sending money, he found out that his father abandoned Amalthea as a baby and left her for dead to become a noble. HE suppose if Gabriel watched over her for this long she could be trusted, but he was going to keep an eye on her. Rozac turned to Saphiro and laughed. "I am the only person that knew about it. I've known it for a while. So dont feel out of the loop. I left everyone out of the loop." He stretched and yawned. "I am going to my favorite restaurant." He turned to Amalthea and Gabriel. "I would be delighted if you two joined me. Please?" He was making sound like a request, but it wasnt. He wanted to talk to Amalthea and the only way he could do that is with having Gabriel there. He was going to have to spill the beans to her too. This day was turning sour quickly.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Goldenwolf »

Nathaniel looked at Rozac
"The ladies clearly don't want to leave till they have said what they came to say. You should wait till the others arrive and let Gabriel and Amalthea say what they want. I don't care if you knew about this, you are still a Knight so act like one and stop controlling people,"

Kaereli nodded to Luriyu and entered, Dragtire following behind. She looked at Nathanial as he spoke
"What is going on here. I demand to know why two Knights are fighting," she looked sternly at Nathaniel, "You're not in charge here Nathaniel, remember that. I am the dragon here, I rank over you," Nathaniel looked slightly abashed, but shrugged, and sat back down. Kaereli looked at Rozac, Gabriel and Amalthea
"Now will someone tell me whats going on?"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Mariam had met up with Luriyu in the gardened courtyard "they waved over to each other and walked toward each other "it seems there's a drogon night exclusive meeting happening at the moment" Luriyu said which caught the attention of Mariam "a meeting?...i wonder what's happening, war council is suppose to be with us"

"well we can't act without the fire knight...and since the old one resigned it's impossible to evn act"
"but still...i wodner why we can't all get along" Mariam looked down
"because people are people...we can't get along because of desires"
"and what is it that you desire Lord Shadowstar?"
"...i don't know"
"well you just said people have desires"
"maybe i'm not a person"
"then you might just be a mindless drone" Mariam commented "come, let's go into the meeting hall" Mariam led the way as Luriyu followed behind her.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

He yawned again. "I hate being a Knight. I hate responsibilities." He thought for a moment. "Oh, yeah, you two did want to say something. I totally forgot. Please accept my humblest apologies." He bowed deeply to Gabriel and Amalthea. He looked at Kaereli and sighed. "First of all, we are not arguing, he was simply pointing out how rude I was being to our guests. I'm tired of talking......who wants to tell him?" He was starting to get really annoyed. "And I'm not controlling people, I am offering hospitality to our guests." He wanted to talk to Amalthea, but with all these interruptions, he had no chance. And wasnt going to tell any of the other Knights his secrets. He would be in deep crap then.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Amalthea drew close to Gabriel, abruptly stopping her examination of the meeting hall. Rozac was being persistent, and she could tell that he was battling with something important internally. That didn't make her any more comfortable, though. Krishna waltzed in before Gabriel could speak her mind. At his side, Nemesis walked with an air of haughty pride, and Hermes perched on Krishna's shoulder proudly.

Krishna: "Sorry I'm late. Lost track of time." When he spied Amalthea and Gabriel, a look of confusion and disapproval crossed his face. "Who let these two in here?" he asked. Gabriel glared at him.

"We, Sir Knight, are here on important business."

"What business could two women have at the Knights' Court?" Krishna countered.

"Well, if you consider information on your missing link important, than that be our business here. I suggest, Sir Knight, that you be a little more courteous when speaking to me or my daughter." Gabriel turned away from him to address Nathaniel once more. "I guess there's no use putting it off any longer. Sir Knight, I know that you have been at a...disadvantage since you have no Fire-Wielder. My daughter is the new Knight of Fire."

Krishna laughed aloud. "That would have been a very funny joke, if the matter were not so grave, ma'am. Who has ever heard of a woman becoming a Knight? Or even wielding a weapon, for that matter?" He barked laughter again. "Besides, if you were to ask of me to tolerate a woman in the Court, I would rather take my chances being at a disadvantage to Phoenix and Hellfire, and their Shadow." Gabriel drew herself up to her full height (which wasn't all that tall), and puffed herself up like a bull frog. Before she could speak her mind, however, Amalthea put a hand on her mother's shoulder. Patient, though she was, she was becoming rather annoyed with Krishna.

Amalthea: "I doubt, milord, that the Dragons would approve. Tell me, which is more important, the Shadow looming over everyone's heads, or your own oppressive views?" Her voice cracked like a whip, and her burning gaze seared through the other Knights as well. Krishna seemed taken aback by Amalthea's temper, and he refused to say more.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Goldenwolf »

Both Nathaniel and Kaereli frowned at Rozac, before turning their attention to Gabriel and Amalthea. Nathaniel nodded to Krishna as he entered, then frowned at his attitude. He sighed and Kaereli, placed a hand on his shoulder as if to tell him not to act. Nathaniel sighed again and Kaereli stepped forward, her anger clouding the room with an ice cold breeze.
"Krishna, if you do not hold your tongue I will hold council with my fellows to with hold you in a cell till you have cooled. And women can be far better fighters than men. Maybe you should battle me sometime and let me teach you a lesson," she turned back to Amalthea and Gabriel, approaching Amalthea closely and looking at her with intense eyes.
"May I see the proof that you are the new Knight? I have to see the mark to believe you I am afraid," she pulled an apologetic face and shrugged
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Amalthea nodded and turned. She undid the string at the base of her throat and exposed her entire right shoulder. Her mark was dark against her white skin, small, yet noticeable. Gabriel watched with slight satisfaction as Krishna's jaw dropped when he saw her daughter's mark.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac flinched at Amaltheas voice. "Krishna, if you want to fight her, you have to fight me as well." He stopped slouching and drew to his full height of 6ft 3in. He looked down on everyone at his height, especially Krishna. "Krishna, you have gotten us in more trouble with everyone because of your thoughts. You need to learn to accept help when it is given and keep that tongue of yours glued in your mouth." He looked at the other Knights. "How many times have we had to almost fight our way out of other meeting halls with other nations and races? How many times did we have to bribe our way out? Who was usually the cause of it all?" He turned back to Amalthea and Gabriel and bowed again. "I apologize on behalf of Krishna. Please feel free to ignore him and his tongue. I'm sure you can tell that his tongue is longer than he is tall. He is a loud mouth and tends to say stupid things before thinking."
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaereli touched the mark and it glowed briefly at her touch. She nodded and, with out looking at Rozac, she spoke
"Rozac, hush your mouth, you are just as bad as Krishna, just not as rude. Now dear, Amalthea was it? You are indeed the Knight of Fire," she sighed and turned to the room of Knights. In her human form she was only 5 foot 3 but she was a dragon and all knew it.
"Knights, we are joined today by a new member of your group. The first ever female Knight. I know it is not traditional for there to be a female Knight, but there is nothing to say that a female Knight will not be as powerful or as intelligent as any of you," Nathaniel smiled and stood, bowing (nathaniels 6'7 cause hes based on my bf XD).
"Welcome to the Knights Amalthea. I am not used to this, I assure you, but I am not as uptight as others," he looked at Krishna
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Krishna spluttered briefly, as though he was going to say something, but he thought better of it. Not only did he not want to cause more trouble with the other Knights, but (and he would never admit it aloud) he was reluctant to unleash Amalthea's temper upon himself again. Gabriel beamed at her daughter as she replaced her shirt back on her shoulder and tied it up again. Amalthea ignored Krishna as she turned to face the rest of the Court.

Gabriel: "So, what now?" she asked. She was reluctant to leave her daughter until Amalthea felt comfortable, but she also had a feeling that she was going to have to leave soon.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

both Luriyu and mariam had entered during the declaration of the new fire knight, and were watchign the reactions

Luriyu laughed "it seem's Sir. Krishna is getting the brunt of the attack here...my lord, if this was my country you would instantly be on a deathlist by over half the elder council for that comment" he wasn't exagerating but his tone made it sound like it was a joke. he was infront of Mariam trying to keep her from lashing out like she would have normally done. he smiled at Mariam who noticed and cooled down moving beside Luriyu

Mariam spoke loudly and clear despite her small frame, she was only 4'8" and easily the smallest person in the room, it started to draw attention to them as they were previously ignored, and was silent until this moment. "The shadow elves will support the girl's claim to be the new fire knight, both Lord Shadowstar and i believe this is wuld be the best for our alliance"

This was true that the shadow was their enemy and being shadow elves they were inclined to the darkness. but because they were intune with the shadows they previously dominated they had broken there law of neutrality and joined the human's side due to the rising threat.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Krishna recovered enough of his pride to voice his opinion. "I do not accept her as a Knight. Not only is she a woman, she is naught but a child!" Amalthea glared at him and he felt a hint of nervousness, but he stood his ground.

"It seems, Sir Knight, that I am not the only child in this room," she said darkly.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"technically both Lady Moonsong and I aren't considered full adults yet" Luriyu said enjoying the escalating arguement, which was inturn returned by a hit on the back of the head by miriam
"don't make things worse" she scolded
"sorry, old habit" Luriyu rubbed the back of his head laughing embarssedly

Mariam walked across the room smiling at anyone who looked at her strangely. she headed toward Amalthea and held her hands and smiled "let's try not to turn the court in on itself, i'm Mariam Moonsong ambassador from Moonstone city, nice to meet you"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaereli nodded at Luriyu and Mariam's words
"I do believe this is a welcome claim. Some of my fellow dragons might not be as willing as I am, but in my position, not many dare go against me. I will support Amalthea whole heartedly, but finding a steed for her might be troublesome. I can stop complaining mouths but I cannot force someone to do against their will. We do have a dragon lined up however," her mouth curved into a smile as looked at Amalthea, "And this dragon is very suitable, I must say," she chuckled and looked at the Knights
"We should prehaps go see this dragon? Or would you like to discuss this topic further, with me and our elven allies,"

Nathaniel stood as Krishna spoke. His face was deadly calm
"Krishna I suggest you stand down now, unless you want the force of the Dragon Council come down upon you my friend," he said quietly. Kaereli glared at Krishna and seemed to grow slightly, her shadow dragon shaped and filled the room
"Amalthea, stand down, Krishna will be punished if he continues in such insolent manner, and I shall punish him,"
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

(agh to many large posts at once XD)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Goldenwolf »

((i know you and neko angel posted when i tried to submit mine and i cba to adjust it to your last one XD))
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Locked