Page 6 of 22
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 11:22am
by Hardcore
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:Ok - here are my thoughts.
You have probably had more experiences here than other users have had, even though many of them have been here longer than you.
Although I can't help but keep a watchful eye on you (

), I don't think your the same person you were when I sent that "hope I am wrong" PM to you.
So...its yes. Now stop asking me about it lol
Thank you Dret [:

Now I have to find something else to bug yew about <33
Commander Sparx wrote:It seems you have changed allot since your last time being a Mod Nelly.
Yeah, I have.
Did you vote? O_o
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 6:08am
by Mai
im not sure on vouching for recent posts and activities, Nelly, considering I haven't been very active lately. but i'm sure that while your attitude sometimes fluctuates while dealing with certain situations, you do have a sturdy underlining quality about you-and your personality-that works well with the duties of moderating.

let me first approach the part of your application where you made up for past mistakes and flaws; knowing your weaknesses makes for a good quality, but don't let that blind you because it is only as good as your willingness to overcome certain struggles from the past. (what i mean by that is while you recognize where you faltered, don't direct your thoughts on the act of making that mistake but on the act of fixing that mistake as best to your knowledge.)
with that said, lets look at your initial post/application. i see that you wrote down some emotions/ideas you have for the site and the people who visit it (i.e: care, wanting to help improve, missing some of the staff and connections, companying new users, and settling disputes..) it makes me feel reasured that you do want these things and wish to succeed in them, but don't set your sites too high. as you previously were a moderator, you probably understand that there is a need to focus one issue at hand.( so i just want to know what you think is important to accomplish at this site. just one thing you'd like to have a go at first and how you'd go about it.)
i see that you mentioned the chat as your main focusing, and that is actually a very good place to start! (a lot more users visit the chat now than when we had the older version.)
but i just want to mention that i cant really make a decision, or probably never will be able to unless i get to see what you have standing behind your application. because we all know actions speak louder than words. but good luck, and ill respond to this thread with more opinion at a later date when i can read more information!
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 8:12am
by Hardcore
BAM! That was a sexy post
I see. [:
I'll take what you say into consideration.
Thanks babe
<3

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 5:23pm
by Hardcore
Edited it

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:37pm
by Hardcore
Suprise suprise.
8 No votes.
2 count
Hahaha.
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:38pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
Hmmmm I wonder who.....

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:43pm
by Hardcore
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:Hmmmm I wonder who.....

Me too..
](./images/smilies/wall.gif)
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:44pm
by Aoi Sakuraba
*cough* Lexin *cough*
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:46pm
by Mista Cola
If that was the case, there would be at least 11 "No's."
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 1:50pm
by Hardcore
Eh. It's okay you guys. Only two of them count [Symos & Jasse] because nobody else submitted a reason.
[: Doesn't matter to me.
But, I know this MAY sound hypocritical, since I'm doing it as well, but if we continue this conversation, can it be via PM, messanger, or flashchat?
~Thanks

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 4:23pm
by Jade_Steel_Hawk
NO! It can't.
Okay. Maybe it can.
I still think you deserve mod. =]
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 02, 2008 4:32pm
by Hardcore
Jade_Steel_Hawk wrote:NO! It can't.
Okay. Maybe it can.
I still think you deserve mod. =]
l;kjpgjkl;hkljhjkl
Omg xD
Thank yeww <3
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 12:29am
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Like, seriously. We all know where this is going. We might as well just make her a mod now just to save time. And so she can ban my enemies in chat

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 03, 2008 3:59pm
by Baby Duck
Bladerz and Lexin (including his posse of queers) are going down!!
Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 08, 2008 7:20pm
by Hardcore
The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:Like, seriously. We all know where this is going. We might as well just make her a mod now just to save time. And so she can ban my enemies in chat

Hahha. I love you

Re: My Moderator Application: Nelly
Posted: Jul 08, 2008 8:42pm
by The Evil Russell Crowe
Nelly wrote:The Evil Russell Crowe wrote:Like, seriously. We all know where this is going. We might as well just make her a mod now just to save time. And so she can ban my enemies in chat

Hahha. I love you

I love me as well.