Page 6 of 12

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 10:23am
by Final Atonement
Yeah you do! And Pan is a cry baby.

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 10:30am
by Shaun
Is she really? :|

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 10:32am
by Final Atonement
Yeah, in one of the early episodes she started crying because a can hit her on the head!

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 10:34am
by Shaun
How cute. :)

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 10:38am
by Final Atonement
If you say so...:shock:

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:17am
by Shaun
But it is though. :|

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:19am
by Final Atonement
It seems whatever is cute for you is annoying for me and vice versa!!! :?

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:41am
by Shaun
Andriod 18 is cute.

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:46am
by Final Atonement
Now that I can agree with :D !!! But I wouldn't say she was cute, I would say she was beautiful.

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:49am
by Shaun
Did I say cute? I mean attractive.

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:50am
by Final Atonement
I think she's the most attractive girl in the entire DB series!

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:52am
by Shaun
Krillin is so lucky. :(

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:56am
by Final Atonement
I know, how did he ever end up with a girl like that!?! Krillin is a nice guy though, I suppose that's what counts.

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 11:59am
by Shaun
I guess so.

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 12:02pm
by Final Atonement
Do you like Android 17's bright green socks?

re: favourite characters

Posted: Feb 04, 2005 12:03pm
by Shaun
Green socks? :shock: