Page 55 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 7:24pm
by KoYue
"A bunch of really mean people," Rizel mumbled, grabbing two fistfulls of her hair and harshly yanking them.

"What do you plan on doing now then?" asked Nana as she approached the stairs as quickly as she could.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 7:28pm
by Seras
Leviathan pried her fingers from her hair and held them "don't do that, your hair is so pretty"

"Watch you be in denial" Edward said watching her walk

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 25, 2008 8:10pm
by KoYue
"Why shouldn't I do it?" Rizel asked, her voice still childish in the way it sounded but suddenly defiant in tone. "You know, my hair can't even hold onto dyes. Why do you think that is?"

"Yes, denial," Nana scoffed, rolling her eyes at the remark. "Explain to me how I'm in denial."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 5:14pm
by Seras
He held onto her hands "becuase it doesn't need to be dyed. I like it just the way it is"

"Your in pain when you walk but you won't subject to letting me help you" He explained watching from the second floor.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 5:30pm
by KoYue
"I guess," Rizel sighed, the defiant tone leaving with the breath she had exhaled. Her face brightened up quickly, an indicator to move on to another subject. "So tell me more about you."

Standing straight as a stern guard, Nana said stiffly, "I have pride."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 5:39pm
by Seras
"Well my favorite color is blue, I'm adopted, I can cook sometimes and I'm taller then you" He smiled

"I see that." Edward leaned on the rail "But have you ever thought of your health?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 5:47pm
by KoYue
"Really? Blue? You're adopted? Why? Where are your real parents?" Her first questions came in the same quick curious tone. Her last had a touch of defiance as she grabbed his shoulders and jumped up. "You're not taller than me!" Rizel protested, ignoring the fact that even if she jumped she was no where close to his height.

"We're all dying slowly, so health shouldn't matter as much. People who live beyond their usefullness are a bane to soceity."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 5:57pm
by Seras
"Yes really. Yeah, they left me in the hospital." Leviathan lifted her up so she was taller then him "Your right! What was I thinking!?"

"Well then what's your use to this soceity?" Edward asked motioning for her to come to him.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 6:17pm
by KoYue
"They left you in the hospital? Why?" Her serious tone abruptly switched to a shriek of delight and horror when he picked her up.

"To give you something to do?" Nana replied weakly, hating herself for even responding.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 6:23pm
by Seras
He set her down but still held onto her "I don't know why."

"Well how kind of you. I guess the feeling is mutual. Now come up here or I'll carry you up here"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 26, 2008 6:34pm
by KoYue
"I guess you wouldn't since you were probably little, huh . . . but why didn't they come back? Do you look for them?"

In response, Nana grabbed the rail and began walking up the stairs.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 2:02pm
by Seras
"I don't know and no, I have a nive set of parents at home who love me" He smiled

Edward watched her carefully.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 27, 2008 6:00pm
by KoYue
"How many sets?" asked Rizel, confused.

"See?" Nana muttered as she made her way up the stairs as quickly as she could. "I can walk."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 4:19pm
by Seras
"Just one, a mom and dad" He chuckled

"Slowly You could have been up here within a minute if you would just let me help you" Edward said standing at the top of the stairs waiting for her.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 6:22pm
by KoYue
"Oh, then I guess I have half a set," Rizel declared, seemingly proud of her deduction.

"Maybe I just like to take my time," Nana muttered through clenched teeth.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 6:34pm
by Seras
"Hm? what do you mean?"

"No." He lifted her up "Your in pain"