Page 58 of 76

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 1:12pm
by Seras
"Fine" Edward rolled his eyes "Got to the dinning room and sit in a chair" He walked back into the kitchen "I'll be there in a minute"

Leviathan gave a small smile "No, you just missed a spot of ice cream."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 8:24pm
by KoYue
"Yes, sir," Nana muttered with a mock salute as she stood up and slowly made her way to the dinning room.

"Oh, so it's gone now?" Rizel asked with a smile.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 1:29pm
by Seras
"Haha, very cute" Edward muttered and he began setting the dinning room table with plates, silverware and glasses. "What would you like to drink?" He said standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

Leviathan smiled and nodded "Yep!" He continued eating his ice cream.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 4:13pm
by KoYue
"Water," Nana responded as she twirled a spoon between two fingers.

Rizel proceeded to devour the rest of her ice cream, leaving sticky streaks of pink and brown and blue around her face, and tossed the empty cup in a nearby trash can.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 4:26pm
by Seras
Leviathan looked at Rizel and laughed "You need to was your face" He tossed the bottom of the cone away.

Edward came back out with a pitcher of water and set a glass of milk next to his plate. He filled her glass with water then headed back into the kitchen. He brought out two big plates that were covered and set them down on the table. He disappeared into the kitchen and brought out two big bowls and set them down onto the table as well. He uncovered the the plates and bowls. There was parmasian chicken with sauce, mashed potato's, noodles, and garlic bread. He ran beck to the kitchen and carried out one last bowl, it was a salad and his face was clean except for his hair which still had a bit of white stuff in it. "I didn't know what you liked so..." He motioned towards the food. "But be honest, if you don't like what you see then I'll go make something else. And don't pull that nice act either."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 7:05pm
by KoYue
Sticking her tongue out of the corner of her mouth, Rizel tasted the remains of bubblegum ice cream and nodded. "I guess you're right . . . I need water though. Maybe soap too."

Nana's hand went up to muffle the gasp she uttered when she saw the food. It looked and even smelled edible. No, more than edible. It smelled better than the food the cocktail party cooks made.
"You honestly made all this?" she asked, flushing lightly when she felt her stomach rumble.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 7:28pm
by Seras
Leviathan led her to a water fountian "Will this do?"

Edward nodded "Is it okay?"

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 9:01pm
by KoYue
Rizel nodded and turned on the water fountain.
"Sorry for being messy," she said as she cupped a handful of water and scrubbed her face.

"Oh, yes!" Nana replied enthusiastically.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 22, 2008 3:02pm
by Seras
"No need to be sorry." He smiled.

Edward scratched his head "Well then... eat up" He sat down

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:26am
by KoYue
"So you don't mind messy things?"

"First tell me where you learned to cook," Nana said as she speared a piece of chicken.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:25am
by Seras
"Professional chef till Jameson had to fire him for screaming at me when I was 12. I didn't mean to make his face as big as a balloon. He was allergic" Edward rolls his eyes and put a chicken on his plate and poured some sauce over it.

"No. Everything and everyone gets messy eventually. It can't be helped" He offered his t-shirt to be used as a towel.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 6:13pm
by KoYue
"How, um . . . interesting," Nana murmured, laughing nervously. She glanced at the piece of chicken dubiously, half-wondering if it was poisoned, and shoved it in her mouth. "It's good!" she exclaimed with her mouth full.

"You too?" Rizel asked, ignoring his offer and using her own shirt to dry her face.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 7:10pm
by Seras
"Thanks" Edward muttered before cutting a peice out of his chicken.

Leviathan laughed "Yeah me too."

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 2:56pm
by KoYue
"Seriously, all of this is really good," Nanna continued as she ate, only pausing to chew and swallow.

"Accident or on purpose?" Rizel asked as she smoothed her now wrinkled, wet shirt.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 3:04pm
by Seras
Edward chuckled "I got that the first time you said it" swirled some noodles on his fork then stabbed a peice of chicken he had cut up and then ate it.

"Both. There are just somethings you don't wanna do and need to do something to get out of it." he was refering to the on purpose.

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 3:20pm
by KoYue
Flushing deeply, Nana finished all that she had dumped on her plate and grabbed a piece of bread.
"I'm sorry. I'm not one for conversations."

"Oh, I see," she mumbled with a serious nod. "Have you ever done anything bad by accident? Like, really bad?"