Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

half-demon high (take 2)

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron grinned seeing that Killua was trying to figure out his next move.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

smiles at Aaron "I'll just wait for u." jumps back landing underneath the tree
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Well this is going to go forever, cause I won't attack till you do...."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

sits down under the tree pulling out a book and starts reading "Then i'll just read till either of us attacks."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron appears leaning on the side of the tree, looking over Killua's shoulder. "So, what is that you are reading?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

(its kakashi's book from Naruto. lol forgot the name)

looks up at Aaron "None of ur business."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"And why not?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

Aki put the girl down on the gym roof and put he rdown and they both turned into a wolf and curled up in a ball and went to bed`
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

smiles closes the book the tree grabing Aaron "That won't hold u long infact i bet u break out it soon."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron put his arms behind his head. "Actually this is quite comfortable, I think I'll just stay here for a little while......."
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

shrughs "But i lost my leaning spot." sits down and pulls out his book again starts reading
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

They both curled up so tight that they seem like only one animal
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

Aaron turned his head and continued to try to read Killua's book.
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

sighs flipping it around the words in a different language "Hope u read sandscrit." smiles "I translate all my books to this language. It helps keep people from reading over my shoulder."
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
MisunderstoodDreamer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1531
Joined: Apr 29, 2008 11:49am
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by MisunderstoodDreamer »

"Well actually I do........" he said, "And I'm surprised you read that type of book........... have you ever heard of pride?"
Done with this account, making a new one. Thank you role-players that have worked well with me, I hope to see you all again in my new account.
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: half-demon high (take 2)

Post by Morph »

smiles "Look who's talking ur the one pinned to a tree by the tree." looks over at the gym "I should go if we aren't going to fight." flips the page turns the book back over so he could read
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Locked