Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kingdom Hearts II
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Yeah it also takes out one life bar per use on him it's pretty useful against him and I'm having trouble with the poster duty challenge too I always come so to completeing it but when I reach 18 posters it hit 30 seconds.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I found one route where I can get 18 in 28 sec. but then the last 2 are like 3 sec. away >.<
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
That and "SB Rave" In Twilight Town are all that's botherin' me, and does ANYPNE know how to unlock the Paradox tournaments in Underworld?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I've unlocked the pain and panic paradox tounrment but that's it I think you need to get the right amount of points in the normal tournment as for SB Rabe who do I need to talk to to activiate it
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I beat the 30 second Poster Duty challenge go check the quest guide on Game Faqs in the Kingdom Hearts 2 FAQ section.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Kuroi Shinzou
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
well, i just tried sephiroth for the third or so time, the first two times i was lvl 67ish, then i fought him at lvl 80, and i had no problem at all, i was kinda dissapointed actually, but i got the fenrir and thats all that matters
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
-
AnimeAngel34
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 7673
- Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
its a cool game and fun to
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Okay, I got all the tourneys. You have to get all your drives and your summon to lvl. 7. Be warned, you can only lvl up Final by killing Nobodies. The last one is FREAKIN' HARD!!!
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
are you serious..great all that time never leveling up my summons and this is my come-upens oh well I got my valor to lvl.4(it grows by attacking yay ^^) wisdom lvl. 4(killing heartless-alley to between too easy) master lvl.4(drive orbs eaisly obtained in the land of dragons) and final lvl.5(naught's skyway) my summon lvl...uh...2 ^^
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
wheres the best spot to lvl up wisdom?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
in the world that never was the alley to between where the like 100's of shadow heartless keep popping up go into wisdom and start shooting they aren't hard to kill making for easy level ups
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
theyre just simple shadows? awesome.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
yep just simple little shadows the ones that give out 80exp per one shot with my lvl.3 wisdom form toasted em ^^
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
Actually, I think the best spot tio lvl. up is Beasts Castle. All the Crimson things and Morning Stars drop Drive orbs like rain.
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
I beat it 2 days ago... it was great.
Behind every non-generic is da' police!
Master/Buddy:
Sea The RP Champion
Master/Buddy:
Sea The RP Champion
Re: Kingdom Hearts II
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
