Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

Wow my job just got easier *plops down his belly completly full*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily gigggles and says"what do you mean kero?"and sakuura says"what do you mean?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

Well since Sakura has basiclly collected most of the cards that escaped, she can tell Emily how to capture them. See my job got easier
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison walks into the house. "Hello, everybody."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"yea that is so cool"and sakura says"ok got it"and i say"ok i got it"and then i say"this is going to be fun"and sakura says"yea it really is"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

Someone's here *rolls over to the bed and hides under there letting out a sigh*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily walks down and says"hey madison iam happy you came"and sakura says"hey madison"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison smiles. "Hi. Sakura, what is it you were telling me earlier?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sakura says"sorry for not telling you"and emily says"please come in"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

Madison steps inside the house. "What was it, Sakura?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sakura says"well emily is a cardcapor now"and i say"yea there are two now and kero thinks it so cool"and sakura says"yea so now there are two"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

*plops down on Madison's shoulder, still full* I said it made my job easier, never said cool. it's hard work for both of you. and me
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

((can I be Rita and Nikki?))
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

(sure)
Emily says"this is going to be so cool"and sakura says"yea it is"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

Twice the whining *he whispered so they couldn't hear*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by KoYue »

"A cardcaptor?!" Madison exclaims with surprise.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked