Page 7 of 19
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 16, 2007 9:56am
by Demyx
She straightened up then, smiling again. "I was wondering if I could get a match against you, but otherwise, I'm just following her because I've got nothing better to do."
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 16, 2007 10:16pm
by Sesshomaru-sama
*says to Yami* hmm...so indecisive
*then he looks at Koryu* what would be the purpose for the fight?
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 9:42am
by Demyx
"I dunno," She shrugged a bit, tilting her head. "Maybe just a little sparring match?"
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 3:29pm
by Meushi
Yami smiles, then turns to Koyru 'what?'
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 3:33pm
by Demyx
"What do you mean what?" She asked, smirking and crossing her arms. "You didn't actually believe I followed you for nothing, right? I mean, seriously. I'm bored, and I followed you to see if I could find something interesting. I found a posible match. You see how these things work?"
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 3:51pm
by Meushi
'Right so you used me to get to an 'interesting' battle' she sighs
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 3:55pm
by Demyx
"Don't think of it as using you. Think of it as oppurtunistic timing."
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:02pm
by Sesshomaru-sama
...I don't spar...if you want to spar, spar with each other...
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:05pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
Sea:*Teleports behind shessy*HELLO!
Inuyasha:I wish she would stop doing that!
Miroku:*hand print on face still*
Shippo:where did she go?
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:06pm
by Demyx
She gaped at him, and then waved her arms. "What?! Not even a spar? What about a real fight then?"
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:11pm
by MoonlightRose Kurama
(and she didn't even notice someone randomly appear in thin air?)
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:13pm
by Demyx
((lol. Your post appeared in thin air. You must have posted like a second before me.))
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:14pm
by Sesshomaru-sama
*looks back at Sea calmly*
you must be one of Inuyasha's traveling companions...you reek of his scent...
*looks straight forward at Koryu*
like I've said before, I don't fight pointless battles...
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 5:16pm
by Demyx
She sighed, shaking her head. "I guess I can't persuade you anyway, then." She notices Sea for the first time and points a finger at her. "Hey! Who the hell are you?!"
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 7:08pm
by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
He appears infront of inuyasha and his friends."So your the half demon soon?"He tilts his head keeping his hand on his katana.
Re: Inuyasha RP
Posted: May 17, 2007 11:28pm
by Meushi
Yami giggles, and then smiles, 'well that was pointless' she looks at Koyru. (thats about the Sesssamaru thing) 'here she goes again'