Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
U.S.W: United States Wasteland
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
(Ok somebody make a post so I can jump in
)
- Legendary_Esper
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Oct 28, 2005 1:51pm
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
((I'm gonna be a horror anyways!))
Name: Nicholas Sparta
Age: 24.
Race: Doomed Horror.
App: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff15 ... 9426_f.jpg
Abilities: The Inferno Hammer, Merton Kick, and Flaming Dragon Strike.
Weapons: His entire body, but mostly his Greaves and Gaunlets.
Group: Horrors.
Bio: The older brother of Nina, he became a doomed horror after his experiment failed. When he learned that those pigs used his sister in the same experiment and turned her against him, he swore enternal devotion to the Malcom.
Name: Nicholas Sparta
Age: 24.
Race: Doomed Horror.
App: http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff15 ... 9426_f.jpg
Abilities: The Inferno Hammer, Merton Kick, and Flaming Dragon Strike.
Weapons: His entire body, but mostly his Greaves and Gaunlets.
Group: Horrors.
Bio: The older brother of Nina, he became a doomed horror after his experiment failed. When he learned that those pigs used his sister in the same experiment and turned her against him, he swore enternal devotion to the Malcom.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
(Alright, back to were we left off)
Zeline looked at the projection of the factory. She turned to Malcom and bowed.
"Sir, I have but one question. May I bring along Rat and Nicholas?"
She stood waiting to hear his answer.
Zeline looked at the projection of the factory. She turned to Malcom and bowed.
"Sir, I have but one question. May I bring along Rat and Nicholas?"
She stood waiting to hear his answer.
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- Legendary_Esper
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Oct 28, 2005 1:51pm
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Nicholas stood quietly listening, he'd just returned from a seperate mission that had detained him slightly longer than he'd first anticipated. As a result of the delay he was unfortunately late in seeing the fight at the town square and even more so his chance to kill Daniel.
He glanced to Zeline, she wasn't the type to triffle with and was the second in command but...he wondered if she had seen his sister...wondered if she'd seen if those UHRM pigs were abusing her...he would have to ask her.
Since these matters were none of his concern, he turned and left the room waiting outside the door leaning against the wall in wait for Zeline.
He glanced to Zeline, she wasn't the type to triffle with and was the second in command but...he wondered if she had seen his sister...wondered if she'd seen if those UHRM pigs were abusing her...he would have to ask her.
Since these matters were none of his concern, he turned and left the room waiting outside the door leaning against the wall in wait for Zeline.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Rat,who was actually quiet at the moment since he was asleep,was laid out in the hallways.Rat was mostly asleep anyways all his missions were at night so thats a pretty good reason."Second in command...Zeline...."He mummbled in his sleep and a chuckle came from his mouth."Why would she want me to come on a mission with her..very strange.
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
(got no problem with you playing double esper, welcome SK Kirby say that your an insane horror which is like a sub class of a doomed horror and that's about it xD)
"The more elite doomed horror's the better, no?"
He did not move, he stood there still examining the holoprojector.
"Take them, but remember...Fail me again and it will cost you"
_____________________________________________________
The battle of central park would be considered a UHRM victory even if some things happend that weren't good. There were only around 300 casualties out of 4,000 troops. they wiped out nearly 400,000 horror's and had rescued recruited homeless human's.
Allthough Victor's power surge nearly killed him, it had wiped out a majority of the horror's and thankfully Victor had survived. Scientists recruited by the UHRM had designed a new suit almost identical to his previous one and were studying him in the lab's of the UHRM base.
Daniel stood in his office sipping from a cup of cofee. He was in his comfy armchair which he thought was the only thing that was in his office. He was analyzing a map of a UHRM factory. He had insisted that the factory should be heavily defended due to it's constant production of supplies for the UHRM.
"Nina come over here, give me your opinion about this factory, it's one of our main production facilities for weapons, ammo and armored vehicles."
"The more elite doomed horror's the better, no?"
He did not move, he stood there still examining the holoprojector.
"Take them, but remember...Fail me again and it will cost you"
_____________________________________________________
The battle of central park would be considered a UHRM victory even if some things happend that weren't good. There were only around 300 casualties out of 4,000 troops. they wiped out nearly 400,000 horror's and had rescued recruited homeless human's.
Allthough Victor's power surge nearly killed him, it had wiped out a majority of the horror's and thankfully Victor had survived. Scientists recruited by the UHRM had designed a new suit almost identical to his previous one and were studying him in the lab's of the UHRM base.
Daniel stood in his office sipping from a cup of cofee. He was in his comfy armchair which he thought was the only thing that was in his office. He was analyzing a map of a UHRM factory. He had insisted that the factory should be heavily defended due to it's constant production of supplies for the UHRM.
"Nina come over here, give me your opinion about this factory, it's one of our main production facilities for weapons, ammo and armored vehicles."
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
"Yes, Sir"
Zeline bowed and took her leave. When she walked out of the room she stopped and looked over at Nicholas who was waiting for her.
"Since your here waiting for me I suppose that means you have something to ask, right?"
Zeline bowed and took her leave. When she walked out of the room she stopped and looked over at Nicholas who was waiting for her.
"Since your here waiting for me I suppose that means you have something to ask, right?"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Rat ran up behind Zeline,placing her in a soft chokehold"Zeline!!Nice to see you again!Did you miss me?!I just got back from my mission!
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Zeline grabbed hold of his arms and flipped him over her onto the ground. She walked up to him and hit him in the head.
"Whats the big idea Rat?! Is that how you greet people you haven't seen in weeks?!"
After she took a breath to calm down, she reached out her hand to help him up.
"But I guess it is good to see you again"
"Whats the big idea Rat?! Is that how you greet people you haven't seen in weeks?!"
After she took a breath to calm down, she reached out her hand to help him up.
"But I guess it is good to see you again"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
He frowned,grabbing hold of her hand,standing up"But I was showing how much I missed you its been awhile hasn't it?"he said with a smile as he rubbed the back of his head"So..somebody told me you wanted me to come see you
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Zeline dusted herself off a bit and gave him a light smile.
"I suppose it has been a while"
She crossed her arms and sighed as she leaned back against the wall.
"News travels fast.......I did need to see you and Nicholas about something"
"I suppose it has been a while"
She crossed her arms and sighed as she leaned back against the wall.
"News travels fast.......I did need to see you and Nicholas about something"
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
He smiled,chuckling abit"I see..but you need to see me?What a rare treat i'm sure it must be important so..tell me whats this all about Zeline?"He said in a serious tone
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
A serious look suddenly came over her face.
"I have orders from General Malcom to attack a factory that is important to the human army, I need you and Nicholas to come with me to make sure the job gets done"
She sighed as she thought about what Malcom had said to her earlier.
"I have orders from General Malcom to attack a factory that is important to the human army, I need you and Nicholas to come with me to make sure the job gets done"
She sighed as she thought about what Malcom had said to her earlier.
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Of course with me and Nicholas on your side Nothing bad will happen!We will destroy those idiotic humans!"He smiled,"I'll make sure this mission is a success Vice Captain Zeline"He with a smile"But first can't we get something to eat?"
- Legendary_Esper
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Oct 28, 2005 1:51pm
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
Nicholas was sitting quietly watching the exchange he wasn't much for chitter and chatter.
A new mission has arrised and his inquiry about his sister was becoming now a moot point...it sounded like he would see her soon eventually anyways there was no point in dragging it out.
"Did you get blueprints for the factory?" Nicholas asked, he might as well brush up for the next mission.
---------------------------------------------------
Nina finally moved from her spot against the wall towards Daniel a bit. "What would you like me to say? After all you are far superior in stratigical tatics than I, I would assume you would think it obvious for an attack."
She kept her face straight as she moved over to the map and leaned over it, motioning at several points. "It's obvious that there are particular weak spots in the building considering the damage it had before we put it into full capasity." Her hand slightly grazed across a certain section of it. "Particularly the ammunition depo, if you were going to destroy or infiltrated this factory the first place you'd go is the ammunition deposits."
Turning she looked at him before stepping away.
A new mission has arrised and his inquiry about his sister was becoming now a moot point...it sounded like he would see her soon eventually anyways there was no point in dragging it out.
"Did you get blueprints for the factory?" Nicholas asked, he might as well brush up for the next mission.
---------------------------------------------------
Nina finally moved from her spot against the wall towards Daniel a bit. "What would you like me to say? After all you are far superior in stratigical tatics than I, I would assume you would think it obvious for an attack."
She kept her face straight as she moved over to the map and leaned over it, motioning at several points. "It's obvious that there are particular weak spots in the building considering the damage it had before we put it into full capasity." Her hand slightly grazed across a certain section of it. "Particularly the ammunition depo, if you were going to destroy or infiltrated this factory the first place you'd go is the ammunition deposits."
Turning she looked at him before stepping away.
Who am I...can you tell me? What am I...do you know? Do I have a purprose? Do I have a home? Endless dreams of my forgotten... Sightlessness of my seen...
Re: U.S.W: United States Wasteland
"Always thinking about your stomach first"
She sighed and then turned towards Nicholas, who had asked for the blueprints.
"I do have the blueprints for the factory, but I think we should continue this discussion else where"
Zeline started to walk down the halls to another room where they could continue their meeting.
She sighed and then turned towards Nicholas, who had asked for the blueprints.
"I do have the blueprints for the factory, but I think we should continue this discussion else where"
Zeline started to walk down the halls to another room where they could continue their meeting.
I'm Inuyasha-sama's pet cat!
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
Second Lieutenant and Intelligence Officer of the Fangirl Army
Crazy is normal here, the weird ones are the ones who are still sane
