Page 7 of 9

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 06, 2008 2:03pm
by Meushi
'I like the way I play... Just for fun.' she smiles. 'it only amuses people and keeps them calm.'

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 06, 2008 2:13pm
by Morph
smiles "The runes happen wiether I want them to or not."

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 10, 2008 9:40am
by Im Lawliet
(im not exactly sure where we are so im just going to improvise...)

I want to play! *moki raises her hand*

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 10, 2008 1:59pm
by Morph
looks at Moki "Crap. Anyone but that annoying girl."

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 11, 2008 3:12am
by Meushi
Kisa giggles

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 11, 2008 3:30pm
by Morph
turns invisible his power doubling with the flute in his hand

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 11:47am
by Meushi
Kisa sighs 'here we go again' then walks into the main part of the boat

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 11:47am
by Meushi
Kisa sighs 'here we go again' then walks into the main part of the boat

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 12, 2008 8:52pm
by Morph
pokes her in the back "Thats was rude of u to say."

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 9:40am
by Im Lawliet
*looking around curiously* hey! where dya go? come back! please *looks innocent*

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 14, 2008 4:47pm
by Morph
stands there smiling at her even though u can't see me

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 9:40am
by Im Lawliet
*falls to her knees looking sad* i guess everyone was right back home. i dont have any friends.

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 15, 2008 6:02pm
by Morph
(thoguht u were a guy in this rp? lol to many I guess. Sorry about the her thing I have to many rps)

sighs "I'm ur friend."

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 8:34am
by Im Lawliet
(just an fyi your techinically still invisible)

*perks up* killua?

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 5:32am
by Morph
smiles "Sure I'll be ur friend."

(still invisible)

Re: Slate's Ship

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 9:37am
by Im Lawliet
*hugs killua* thank you *misses because he's still invisible