Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Knights of the Dragon Court

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Amalthea pursed her lips, but said no more to Krishna. Instead, she turned to Mariam with a smile with a clumsy bow and a smile. "An honor to meet you, Lady Moonsong. I'm Amalthea." she said courteously. She turned to Kaereli with another unstable bow. "I would be honored and delighted to meet this Dragon, Lady," she said. Her polite tone was punctuated with a slight note of excitement.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Goldenwolf
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1579
Joined: Jan 09, 2006 3:23am
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Goldenwolf »

Kaereli smiled and beckoned Amalthea to follow
"Come on everyone, we are taking a short trip to just outside the castle," she walked out of the room and looked out a window. Theia was a rogue dragon, and the others didn't like her, but Kaereli, as usual, didn't follow traditions. She knew Theia made her place nearby, but it was only accessible by dragons. She sighed as she realised Amalthea would have to ride her. Shaking her head, she thought that for once, she would have to put aside her pride and become a steer just once. She looked at Nathaniel through the door and wondered if he and Omenicus could be persuaded to take Amalthea. And Gabriel, was she to come to? Kaereli bit her lip and awaited the others.

Nathaniel smiled at Amalthea and Gabriel and offered them to the door.
"You first ladies, since you seem to be honored guests of the dragon court now, the way Princess is treating you," he smiled warmly and gave Krishna a warning look
AA siblings: Mik3
IS IN CHIBI MOOD....PRONE TO GODZILLA RAGE THO RAAAAAAWR *stomp*
AMRAY FANGIRL <3
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Amalthea and Gabriel smiled, and Amalthea hurried to follow Kaereli in her excitement. Gabriel, however, hung back. "I think I'll wait here." she said. Amalthea gave her a questioning look, but understood that her mother was getting on in years, and was probably tired from the walk to the Court.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac hung back too. "You guys go on ahead. I will meet up with you later. I have some....things I need to get to." Truth was, he was quite scared of dragons. That was the only reason he didnt have one himself. He was terrified of them, and as far as he knew, no one found out. After everyone was out of sight he sighed and relaxed tremendously. But he forgot about Gabriel being in the room. "To the Four Great Winds, I hate this job. Why me? Why my family? I suppose it couldnt be helped, but.....I wish they didnt choose Amalthea of all people. I would be better off pretending she was dead like Father told me when he abandoned her.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Mariam followed along happily, Luriyu stayed behind and sat down on a chair in the corner he started humming a traditional elf song as he took a silver amulet in the shape of a star and moon and it was attached by a silver chain necklace "Rozac you probably shouldn't think out loud...people might think your crazy" he continued humming after that
-=-=-=-=-=-
"so Amalthea...what have you alwayse wanted to be up to this point?" asked Mariam
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Gabriel chuckled at Luriyu's comment, but kept quiet-unusual for her.
---------------
Amalthea thought for a moment. "I'm not sure....I've been helping my mother out for the most part. I haven't really thought about doing anything but taking care of my mother....though I did always want to meet a Dragon. They're fascinating creatures." She smiled and laughed a little at herself. Krishna had been right-she was still a child. "I am really good at helping others.....but I'm not exactly sure if that's an actual profession." She added a small attempt at humor.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"people are there to help each other without eachother we cannot develope as people" Mariam said "atleast that's what my mother says" she smiled kindly "your still young and you can still find some sense of purpose in your lifetime...so just work for what's the best for the people you protect and everything will be fine"
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac was startled. He forgot about Luriyu. He turned to say something and noticed Gabriel. He looked at her. "I suppose I should explain myself for what I just said." He sighed. This day was getting crappier by the moment. He decided to have some winds follow Amalthea to make sure she didnt get in trouble. He was hearing everything she said and chuckled at her humor. "Luriyu, when have I ever cared what anyone thought of me? Really, I could care less." He turned back to Gabriel. "She did have a normal enough childhood, right?" HE didnt get to have much of a childhood. HE grew up way too fast, especially with what happened right after he left home to join the Knights.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

"well that is true" he smiled coninueing to spin the amuket, as if his attention was fully drawn toward it how goes your progress he though and a different voice appeared in his head it was much older and colder. target was eliminated, on my way back to the headquarters he nodded and he stopped humming putting the neclace around his neck. "basically what you said explained everything...you abandonned her when our father left...you feel guilty for doing so and wish you could make i up somehow...what's in the past is the past, don't let her re-live those sad memories but move on...she will either remember or won't so when the time comes be ready to explain yourself to her" Luriyu stood up and bowed his head toward gabriel and Rozac "i'll take my leave" he walked out the door silently
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac panicked a little and started talking to Gabriel really fast. "I didnt abandon her. After mother died giving birth to her, a couple of months later, Amalthea got really sick. Our father was an ex-noble, disowned from his family for marrying our mother who was a commoner. We didnt have much money. The only way we could get enough money was if I joined the Knights at a young age. I sent most of my earnings to father and Amalthea. On my way up here, I traveled with gypsies and became an adopted son to them. I have a mark to prove it to that will allow me to travel with any group of gypsies. But, on the second to the last day, someone found out that I was going to be the Knight of Wind. People on dragons came and almost killed the gypsies I was with. Only one other person survived. I have been terrified of dragons ever since. Anyways, after Amalthea was better, I was going to go back home, but they wouldnt let me. I've been stuck here. Father abandoned Amalthea a few months later and used my money to be a noble. Some of my neighbor's from then came and told me that news. When I stopped sending money to Father, he came to me and asked why I stopped. I told him because of what he did. He said she got sick again and died. I didnt give him anymore money. People thought I was a mean little kid. I didnt care what they thought of me then, and I dont care now. I heard from gypsies that she was alive and with you a couple of years ago. I have been watching ever since. You know when you would find money that would appear under your pillow to help you through really tough times? That was me watching over the two of you. I really must thank you though for watching over her." He bowed deeply to her for the third time that day.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Neko Angel
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 273
Joined: Jun 15, 2007 1:18pm
Gender: Female

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Neko Angel »

Gabriel was rather quiet at this. She would have said something, but she was nearly stunned to silence. "Well.....thank you for watching over her. Her childhood-apart from scaring the local children with her Fire-Wielding-was normal enough. She was always intent on helping, though." Gabriel shrugged.
-----------------------
Amalthea smiled at Mariam's comment. She didn't really think herself ready to be a Knight, but Gabriel always told her that she never gave herself enough credit. And she thought that protecting people should probably have been a career to begin with. "As long as I get to help, I'll be fine," she said with a childlike smile.
The difference between men and women: Men need a manual to understand women. And then, they still don't understand us.
Hold your head high, heavy heart
Master:Kamon
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

Rozac relaxed. "Thats good. At least she had something I never did." He was smiling. "Thank you very much again. Shall we leave together?" He held out his arm. She was practically family as far as was concerned.
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Nyko »

(Im lost!)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((everyone but Rozac(me) and Gabriel(neko angel) are outside looking at the new dragon for the Knight of Fire, Amalthea(neko angel). I just gave my life story to Gabriel and now I'm not really sure what else to do for now...))
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by Nyko »

(Umm can I have Ze with them them (Neko nd Brown Eyes) ?)
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
The Brown-Eyed Boy
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1700
Joined: Feb 21, 2007 12:53pm

Re: Knights of the Dragon Court

Post by The Brown-Eyed Boy »

((i guess. dont matter to me much))
Name: Tucker
Age: 21
Zero says: Everything is FAAABULOUS!!!!!
Locked