Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Leviathan smiled and nodded and headed for the house. He pulled up into the driveway and turned off the bike. "Here you go" He took off his helmet and looked at her.

Edward was shuffling into her room slowly and sleepily. "hm?" he responded softly that Nana might not've been able to hear.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Taking off the helmet, Rizel scrambled off the bike and smiled. "Thanks for bringing me home. Do you want to come in? Or do you have to go home now?"

Nana went up the stairs as fast as she could. "You're not in my room, are you? Answer me!"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Leviathan looked at his watch "I can stay for a while" He put the kick stand down on the bike and laid the helmet on the seat.

Edward was in the room and was settling himself onto the carpet next to Nana's bed. He had taken one of her pillows from the bed though and he was cuddled up to it. The sight would have been cuter if he was younger and smaller but the sight was still semi-cute.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel unlocked the door and peeked inside.
"Wow, my dad's not home yet," she said opening the door wide enough to reveal a hallway piled with trash and dirty laundry. "I wonder if he's working late."

"What are you . . .?"
Nana's voice drifted into wordless syllables when she caught sight of him. Sighing, she tiptoed towards her bad and sat down. "Planning on sleeping on the floor?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Whats your dad do for a living?" Leviathan asked not minding the laundry.

Edward took deep slow breaths as he slept. He nuzzled his face into the pillow. "nana..." he said softly to the pillow.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Umm . . . I dunno," Rizel replied as she pressed her weight against a door. After much clattering, the door gave in to reveal the world's most unsanitary kitchen. Dishes that had not received attention in weeks stood in high stacks next to bags of rotting garbage. "He works in an office. That's all I know. Do you want something to eat?"

A deep blush suddenly spread across her cheeks. Nana sighed and fell back against her bed, thankful that he was asleep.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Leviathan's jaw dropped "Oh my Lanta" he said slowly as he looked at the kitchen

Edward stayed asleep he muttered things very quietly and into the pillow that you probly oculdn't hear them but there was a smile on his face.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"Is something wrong?" Rizel asked as a small rat ran past her feet and disappeared into a cupboard.

Hearing the soft indistinct words, Nana murmured, "What are you thinking of?" before falling asleep herself.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"We gotta clean your kitchen Rizel" Leviathan said still looking around.

(Wanna go to a new day with Edward and Nana? or...what?)
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

(Sure.)

"Maybe another time," Rizel said with a bright smile. "But you'll have to help me."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Leviathan gave a faint smile "Okay. First... open the kitchen window." He didn't know how to move around the kitchen.

Edward heard the faint sound of an alarm clock and tossed the pillow at the alarm clock even though it wasn't his. He curled up on the ground, still next to Nana's bed.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel skirted a few stacked dishes and leaned over the moldy sink to open the window.
"Now what?"

Hearing the alarm, Nana automatically woke up. For a moment she stared at her awful pink ceiling, wondering why she had fallen asleep with her clothes on.
Oh, he stayed here, she thought after her mind cleared. She sat herself up slowly, seeing that the bruises on her arms had darkened but the pain in her side had become little more than a dull throb.
"Edward?"
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

Leviathan made his way over to the sink then tossed a few garage bags out of them. "Toss the garbage out."

Edward was laying on the ground holding his white long sleeved button up shirt. IT made you wonder how it got off in the night.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

Rizel stared around the kitchen with clear dismay. "All of it?"

Nana raised an eyebrow and poked Edward's head with her foot. "Rise and shine," she mumbled dully.
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by Seras »

"Just the trash that's in garbage bags" Leviathan said

Edward pushed Nana's foot away from his face sleepily and grummbled.
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
KoYue
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14054
Joined: Feb 23, 2005 2:23pm
Gender: Female

Re: .::.I'm Not Okay.::.

Post by KoYue »

"The trash that's in the garbage bags that aren't ripped, right?" Rizel asked hesitantly.

Sighing, Nana stood up and bent down to whisper in his ear, "If you don't get up right now I will kick you."
Aquí está la vela. Aquí está el camino. Ahora sígame al fin. . .
. . . stay together itsumo. . .
Chibis rule!
*~Find your reason to live~*
Locked