Page 1 of 1

from under the cork tree

Posted: Jul 29, 2005 1:35pm
by coordinator51
i jus bought it and it i un-freakin-belivible. u got to get it

re: from under the cork tree

Posted: Jul 29, 2005 3:11pm
by ♥DIVA♥
i have it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
i listen to it at least once a day. :mrgreen:
my favorite songs are "suger were going down", get busy living or get busy dieing,
and 7 minute in heaven. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and i like thier other cd "take this to your grave" with grand theft autumn. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

re: from under the cork tree

Posted: Jul 31, 2005 2:14am
by Círdan
i have it, but i think "take this to your grave" is a better album.

re: from under the cork tree

Posted: Aug 04, 2005 12:13pm
by raven_296
I love "Fall Out Boy". The first time that I heard one of their songs and it was "Sugar, We're Going Down" it was when I was watching the video and it was weird. I saw it when my school went to Quebec for a trip and it was on a french music station. I saw it very early in the morning and I was not sure what language the song was and my roommates where not so sure either. LOL.

re: from under the cork tree

Posted: Aug 14, 2005 10:16pm
by moonlightwhisp
It was pretty good, but I think TTTYG is better.

re: from under the cork tree

Posted: Aug 17, 2005 2:19am
by La Tua Cantante
Ah, Sugar we're going down <3 much love to that song