Kisara

Clai
Visitor

Post by Clai »

About that question, Seth was the leader of the 6 Priests, he was also in charge of person's Ka s. He met Kisara while he was out hunting people and Kisara was chased by a group of villains because she looks different from normal people. Seth saved her and brought her back to the palace but kept it a secret from the pharaoh because he may or may not know that Kisara's Ka is in the form of the legendary Blue Eyes White Dragon, but he does know that Kisara posesses great power. Later, it was Seth's father who killed Kisara (because Seth wouldn't do it himself), so Seth can have the Blue Eyes. Seth was actually quite upset about Kisara's death (the fact that he held her in front of the Blue eyes tablet). But it's unclear how Seth really felt about Kisara. One thing is clear: he didn't want her to die even if it means that he will never have the Blue Eyes. And Kisara was willing to give him her soul, so it would "save him".
Visitor

Post by Guest »

[/b]so who likes Kisara? seto or atem? I thought atem liked mana! :mrgreen:
Kaeldra
Visitor

Post by Kaeldra »

DUDE! WE'RE GETTING OFF TOPIC! I don't want my question torn down! ANYWHO, I know what the profile says. I WANT MORE! I'm trying to write a story about this. I don't know if it is a love triangle thing, or what. SO CLARIFY THAT PLEASE!!!

BTW, Kisara is the chick Seth is holding in front of Blue Eyes White Dragon tablet in Kaiba's flashback in his duel with Isis (Ishizu [can't spell her name]). So, yeah. HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(would have responded before now, but my computer crashed, and no, I didn't have to wait.)
Kaeldra
Visitor

Post by Kaeldra »

Must apoligize for last post. Sorry.
Mai

Re: Kisara

Post by Mai »

Kaeldra wrote: Does anyone know what Priest Seth's relationship with Kisara was?

sorry but the last episod i saw was the battle between pegasis and seto...so you are asking the wrong person! but for further questions about yugioh go to gaiaonline.com (link- http://www.gaiaonline.com )get an account there and youll find your way around- there is a sum of 2 thousand people there...one of them must know

:D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
BunnyRabid666
Visitor

Kisara

Post by BunnyRabid666 »

hey, i'm pretty sure that Kisara was stabbed in the arm, i may just be halucinating, but if she was, does anybody know which arm?

~~Usa-Chan
Visitor

Post by Guest »

go away you stupid noob
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyes white dragon »

Shes a oldie she got removed when the hacker came
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Anonymous wrote:go away you stupid noob
your a fool! no one likes a rude guest so why be one......or did you think otherwise? FOOL!
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Zealous Iquisitor wrote:
Anonymous wrote:go away you stupid noob
your a fool! no one likes a rude guest so why be one......or did you think otherwise? FOOL!
You sound like Marik
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

do you like marik!
Blue-eyes white dragon
Visitor

Yeah
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

good....i sound like marik lol
Blue-eyed Valon 2485
Visitor

Post by Blue-eyed Valon 2485 »

Yeah, you fool, thats his quote
Visitor

Post by Guest »

YOU FOOL!

(sorry, I didn't want to get left out ... -sigh-)
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Blue-eyes white dragon wrote:Yeah, you fool, thats his quote
geezz!!! i obviously dont watch the show much...well not enough to call myself BEWD so how was i meant to know.....i was obviously meant to know by watching the show more....but how am i meant to do that....it comes on way to early...obviously im meant to wake up earlier .......but i assure you....i have my reasons for not waking up so early.....
and i can also assure you that im no fool....

and i'd like to know if you guys(BEWD and guest) feel any better after that outburst...i dont see any reason behind it....which makes you's seem like fools!
teh...have fun posting!!