Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked
User avatar
Full Metal
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: May 17, 2005 5:06pm

UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Full Metal »

I am stalking you!
User avatar
Full Metal
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 250
Joined: May 17, 2005 5:06pm

re: UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Full Metal »

I am stalking you!
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

YAY! SOTY ROCKS!!! :D :D :D
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Ichigo
Visitor

re: UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ichigo »

Hell Yea!!
Panda*
Ex-Moderator
Posts: 2583
Joined: Mar 18, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Panda* »

I know this song, I love it. It's really good, my friend told me about it hehe^^
My head is filled with disease. My skin is begging you please.
I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe.
Bambi <333
Ichigo
Visitor

re: UNTILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ichigo »

i heard it since it came out =D> :mrgreen: \:D/
Locked