Page 1 of 2

Asian songs

Posted: Sep 13, 2005 5:00pm
by Inuyasha-sama

re: Asian songs

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 3:43am
by anime_rox666
any asian songs u like in particular? i like the pop songs in taiwan. at least i understand most of it :heh:

re: Asian songs

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 7:47am
by Inuyasha-sama
by Shau mi mi?

re: Asian songs

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 7:54am
by anime_rox666
nope :mrgreen:

by "huang guang liang" and "gu gui gei" (but he's from hk) :heh:

re: Asian songs

Posted: Oct 31, 2005 8:02pm
by Cloud
lol i have no clue wat who that is :heh:

I like Korean and Jap more

Re: re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 2:33am
by anime_rox666
Cloud wrote:lol i have no clue wat who that is :heh:

I like Korean and Jap more
the onli jap songs i listen to are anime theme songs. but i do listen to some korean songs too :mrgreen:

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 01, 2005 7:14pm
by Cloud
i like Inuyasha's and Gundam Seed alot

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 05, 2005 10:29am
by Inuyasha-sama
I could give you the link to the "real" Inuyasha music! :heh:

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 06, 2005 9:42am
by Kenshin
I like Rurouni Kenshin

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 09, 2005 4:25pm
by Inuyasha-sama
:lol: Then why don't you marry him! :heh:

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 09, 2005 6:27pm
by Kenshin
i was talking about the songs smarty pants

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 6:36am
by Ethereal Blaze
im like some jpop. im currently listening to a song from someone called BoA. im likin it. ¬¬ i cant find her lyrics anywhere tho. i need to learn korean.

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 7:47am
by hana666
Which I gave you! :mrgreen: I love Boa and koda kumi some others I can't remember

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 10, 2005 6:52pm
by Kenshin
my sis got me into Asian music like Ayumi Hamasaki. BoA, Koda Kumi she is my all time fav., Se7en, F4,utada hikaru,Sun Yan Zi and alot more to go down the list

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 21, 2005 7:51am
by anime_rox666
wait, F4 as in the taiwanese band? :| coz if it is, id just like to point out that the band had broken up months ago...

re: Asian songs

Posted: Nov 21, 2005 3:46pm
by Kenshin
i think they r my sis told me about them