Page 1 of 3

Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:03am
by The Dark Knight
Howdy, how are you all? I think I could be a great mod because of three things:

1) Great things will happen: I'm a kind poster and easy to talk to so peopl will not be afraid to ask for help. In response I will make my decisio after reading the topic two or three times,depending on length and time, and will make a fair and impartial judgement on w/e the request is.

2) Flamming: I do not spam of flame unless i really feel it is neccisary but it will never be about a person or topic made by a fellow user. I do not take kindly to flammers because it is hurtful and mean.

3) Absolute Anime: I am on often (well, more than often) so reports will not be delayed and I go to lots of topics. Reports will be recieved quickly and response will be quickly.

So, would I be a good mod?

Re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:33am
by Aia Maaka
I think u will but it might be too big a job for u but go for it.
It might change the whole website.
Try it. Go for it. I want u to, plz.
I'm requesting that u do.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:38am
by The Dark Knight
don't worry I'm going for it.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:39am
by Chibi1229
um other then the anti flamer u have to tell ur age and all other confidential information so no opinion

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:45am
by The Dark Knight
alright, I'm 13, i have no life since my soccer season ended, I'm male, i waste my time on video games, anime and music (though it isn't wasting), i'm in excel classes in 8th grade, i tend to make friends easily, i'm obsesive on some things, my nickname is Spiff (I dress spiffy),and I have braces. I'm okay to share other things if I need to.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:47am
by Gaming Goddess
I have to say no opinion too, sorry

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 9:49am
by The Dark Knight
ts okay

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 10:23am
by Pyro Psycho
Hmm......I need more convicing....its not enough..how will you help the AA be a better place? I dont know its just not good.....

Re: re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 3:15pm
by Aia Maaka
Ur profy look A-ok to me I think u should be a mod.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 5:03pm
by The Dark Knight
How do I need to convince you???????? plz tell me!!!! I really want to be one of those great mod everyone always compiments.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 5:31pm
by Pyrokinetic Singer
I guess it wouldn't hurt :|

Re: re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 10:54pm
by Raoul Duke
~>-Suforjiun-<~ wrote:How do I need to convince you???????? plz tell me!!!! I really want to be one of those great mod everyone always compiments.
If you are doing it to get compliments then thats silly.

And most likely you wont get compliments, no matter how good you are. The "great mods" only started getting widespread approval once they retired, because people don't realise how good they were until they were gone.

If you become a mod, you will have a lot of people disliking you and telling you that you are a bad moderator. That has happened to every mod on AA.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 16, 2005 11:01pm
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Damnit Locke! You stole the reason I was going to tell him I'm saying "No" for! Well....Now everyone will think I'm copying the stupid guy and that I'm stupid, lol kidding Locke.

Well guy, like Locke said, if your doing it for the compliments or the power, or coolness or something like that, here's what yeh get from me


[-( =; NO =; [-(

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 17, 2005 3:49pm
by The Dark Knight
You don't understand, I'm doing it to hepl people and to boost my very low self-esteem. I want to be a helper a person people look up to and not for the glory and I don't care what other people think, I don't care if they say I'm stupid because i locked something. Glory isn't all that good anyway. like one time I was playing soccer and I scored two or three goals.I got player of the game too, soo next week I sucked everyone hated me and I didn't care I t hurt for a moment but I moved on fast.I WILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP AA AND THE USERS!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dream.........

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 17, 2005 4:55pm
by josh
Nintendude DS wrote:there is no reason to to vote yes accept the gay one saying you hate everybody. Yeah you should lock this forum.
You posted this in this thread:
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... post376929

Can you please explain this post?


Your answer may change how I think of you now.

re: Howdy, Would I Be a Good Mod?

Posted: Oct 17, 2005 10:37pm
by Sanger Zomvolt
Wow... Someone just ruined his chance of becoming a moderator.