Page 1 of 1
Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 22, 2005 11:35pm
by Xehanort
Well....Would I?
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 22, 2005 11:39pm
by Raoul Duke
You're not doing this because you actually want to become a mod, but because you want to know if people think you are "intelligent" or "cool". No chance buddy.
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 22, 2005 11:41pm
by Hey
Well why don't you tell us a little about yourself and why you want to be a mod AND why you'd make a good mod?
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:04am
by Xehanort
I am a 11 years old nerd
I love anime
If I become a mod then I will reply to all your PMs and
try to help you in any way I can.
I will lock topics maby suspend one or 2 people but I am a liniat person.I will give you 5 warnigs if you break a big rule like puting pornagraphic photos in the FMA or Zatch Bell secthion of the forums.You must have it in The anime porn or other adult conforsathion secthion.If you get more then 5 warnings then I will talk too the other mods and see if you should be suspended,band....ect....ect.I am a pretty layedback guy.
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:28am
by Cold Revolver
With all that said and done..

No..Your under age and the rules suply you with info on everything you would need and being so you should know that only 13 and over peeps can be put up for election (

)
Anyways maybe later when you grow some.

re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:32am
by Xehanort
DAMN!Can you lock yhis for me?
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:35am
by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
We'll get someone to lock it for you Furion
When you're a bit older you can try again ^^
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:46am
by Xehanort
I asked if a mod could lock it for me.
Re: re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:52am
by Cold Revolver
Furion wrote:I asked if a mod could lock it for me.
To tell you the truth us mods have no power in this section..so when a idiot decides to make a useless thread we cant do anything about it..Not saying names but yeah..

re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:54am
by Xehanort
Am I 1 of those idiots?Be truthfull please.
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 12:59am
by Cold Revolver
I have not made up my mind about that as of yet..j/k

Nah your an ok dude just that when you do grow wiser with age and wish to be a mod tell us a little more about why you wish to serve AA. Night.....
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 1:02am
by Xehanort
OK.So who can lock it?
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 1:12am
by Hey
Ze Webmaster chico.
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 1:14am
by Xehanort
OK.I will contact him.He is smart.He can figure it out for me.
re: Would I make a good mod?
Posted: Oct 23, 2005 1:20am
by webmaster
Locked by author request.