Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Gorillaz fanclub

Discussions about anything music-related.
Xehanort
Visitor

Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

So this is the Gorillaz club.Lets chat about Gorillaz.
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I'm in! :mrgreen:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

Awseme!So what do you thingk of DARE?
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Sasami Jurai »

It's not as good as "Feel Good Inc."
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

NO WAY DUDET! :P
Aia Maaka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 24, 2005 12:18pm
Contact:

Re: re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Aia Maaka »

I'm in and she's right.
Proud moderator of Naruto club
lmao : http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/06/av ... header.jpg
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

heck yeah!
Aia Maaka
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 256
Joined: Sep 24, 2005 12:18pm
Contact:

Re: re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Aia Maaka »

I :love: Feel good Inc.
Proud moderator of Naruto club
lmao : http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/04/06/av ... header.jpg
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

So do I me and my bros band can play it and my bro sounds EXACTLY like 2-D.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Chibi1229 »

im in whatever :roll:
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

Whatever. :mrgreen:
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

I'm in as well!! 2D is my favorite. i'm him for halloween thid year :mrgreen:
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i plenty prefer "Dirty harry" to FGinc. and dare was... ummm.... 5th ammedment? 8-[
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Xehanort
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Xehanort »

I was totaly like 2_D last year. 8)
The year before that I was Noodle. :mrgreen:
Marina
Visitor

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Marina »

You were noodle! :P

BTW- Gorillaz totally rock 8)
Mrs. Vengeance
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3358
Joined: Jul 16, 2005 8:21am
Gender: Female

re: Gorillaz fanclub

Post by Mrs. Vengeance »

I'm in! :D I can't choose between "Dare" and "Feel Good Inc.". :-k
Not giving a f*ck since '91.
My baloney has a first name, it's -OMNOMNOMNOM-"
"There is hope to guide me. I will survive living in a world with you..."
"I remain in shadows growing wings..."
Locked