Page 1 of 2

who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 12:53pm
by gothkitty
Hey this is a little hang out spot where you can talk about MCR all day long.If you have anything to say that is positive or an experience involoving MCR, post it here.Thanks.

re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 1:31pm
by Mai
:sick:

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 3:23pm
by gothkitty
Mai wrote::sick:
why do you not like them???

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:17pm
by gothkitty
GothicGirl367 wrote:I like MCR. My favorite songs by them are "Helena", "Cemetary Drive", and "The Ghost of You".
That is awsome.Ghost of You is my favorite.I saw them in concert and that was one of the best songs I saw them perform live.

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:23pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:I like MCR. My favorite songs by them are "Helena", "Cemetary Drive", and "The Ghost of You".
That is awsome.Ghost of You is my favorite.I saw them in concert and that was one of the best songs I saw them perform live.
Lucky... :D

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:26pm
by gothkitty
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:I like MCR. My favorite songs by them are "Helena", "Cemetary Drive", and "The Ghost of You".
That is awsome.Ghost of You is my favorite.I saw them in concert and that was one of the best songs I saw them perform live.
Lucky... :D
you never saw them in concert???Its awsome.I saw Avenged sevenfold too.They were amazing.You can say I'm a huge fan of rock music.Have you been to any concerts???

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:31pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:I like MCR. My favorite songs by them are "Helena", "Cemetary Drive", and "The Ghost of You".
That is awsome.Ghost of You is my favorite.I saw them in concert and that was one of the best songs I saw them perform live.
Lucky... :D
you never saw them in concert???Its awsome.I saw Avenged sevenfold too.They were amazing.You can say I'm a huge fan of rock music.Have you been to any concerts???
No... -_- My mom won't let me 'cause she doesn't think I'll survive and she's worried I'll get hurt at one. God, I hate her sometimes. I love Avenged Sevenfold! I wanna see them so bad!

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:36pm
by gothkitty
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote: That is awsome.Ghost of You is my favorite.I saw them in concert and that was one of the best songs I saw them perform live.
Lucky... :D
you never saw them in concert???Its awsome.I saw Avenged sevenfold too.They were amazing.You can say I'm a huge fan of rock music.Have you been to any concerts???
No... -_- My mom won't let me 'cause she doesn't think I'll survive and she's worried I'll get hurt at one. God, I hate her sometimes. I love Avenged Sevenfold! I wanna see them so bad!
well that sucks.My mum was like that at one time.you gotta get on your mum's good side and earn your chance to go.But my first concert experience was crazy.Everything is right there in your face and the music can make your ears bleed(it didn't happen to me but it can happen)it is a great once in a lifetime experience.

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:39pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote: Lucky... :D
you never saw them in concert???Its awsome.I saw Avenged sevenfold too.They were amazing.You can say I'm a huge fan of rock music.Have you been to any concerts???
No... -_- My mom won't let me 'cause she doesn't think I'll survive and she's worried I'll get hurt at one. God, I hate her sometimes. I love Avenged Sevenfold! I wanna see them so bad!
well that sucks.My mum was like that at one time.you gotta get on your mum's good side and earn your chance to go.But my first concert experience was crazy.Everything is right there in your face and the music can make your ears bleed(it didn't happen to me but it can happen)it is a great once in a lifetime experience.
Once in a lifetime... I'll try to go to a concert before I die. :D

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:39pm
by gothkitty
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote: you never saw them in concert???Its awsome.I saw Avenged sevenfold too.They were amazing.You can say I'm a huge fan of rock music.Have you been to any concerts???
No... -_- My mom won't let me 'cause she doesn't think I'll survive and she's worried I'll get hurt at one. God, I hate her sometimes. I love Avenged Sevenfold! I wanna see them so bad!
well that sucks.My mum was like that at one time.you gotta get on your mum's good side and earn your chance to go.But my first concert experience was crazy.Everything is right there in your face and the music can make your ears bleed(it didn't happen to me but it can happen)it is a great once in a lifetime experience.
Once in a lifetime... I'll try to go to a concert before I die. :D
you will have a great time.I'm sure.I see you love cats which one is your favorite???

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:48pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote:
gothkitty wrote:
GothicGirl367 wrote: No... -_- My mom won't let me 'cause she doesn't think I'll survive and she's worried I'll get hurt at one. God, I hate her sometimes. I love Avenged Sevenfold! I wanna see them so bad!
well that sucks.My mum was like that at one time.you gotta get on your mum's good side and earn your chance to go.But my first concert experience was crazy.Everything is right there in your face and the music can make your ears bleed(it didn't happen to me but it can happen)it is a great once in a lifetime experience.
Once in a lifetime... I'll try to go to a concert before I die. :D
you will have a great time.I'm sure.I see you love cats which one is your favorite???
Cats? The musical? I dunno... I love cats, though. My favorite animal! =^_^=

re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:49pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
I love calicos. :mrgreen:

re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:51pm
by gothkitty
I was talking about the pet cats.I'm a huge cat lover.I was wondering if you had a favorite breed of cat???

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 7:53pm
by gothkitty
GothicGirl367 wrote:I love calicos. :mrgreen:
I like calicos too.But my favorite are American shorthairs and siamese.

re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 8:01pm
by Mrs. Vengeance
Ooohhh.. siamese. XD We're getting off topic here. Let's discuss cats in the PM's.

Anyways... MCR.

"There's less violence in the world when people are using Hula Hoops." - Mikey Way

Re: re: who likes My Chemical Romance???

Posted: Nov 13, 2005 8:08pm
by gothkitty
GothicGirl367 wrote:Ooohhh.. siamese. XD We're getting off topic here. Let's discuss cats in the PM's.

Anyways... MCR.

"There's less violence in the world when people are using Hula Hoops." - Mikey Way
That is deep.who do you like better Mikey and Gerard???