Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
mmorpg ragnarok online
mmorpg ragnarok online
try this asian countries only
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
You can get it in the west.
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
u know of it??? tell me if u really know
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
Yeh I sumtimes use it but i my friend plays it more...
He uses Zenith RO...
http://www.zenithro.com
But the sever has been done for about a year lol

He uses Zenith RO...
http://www.zenithro.com
But the sever has been done for about a year lol
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
I played on Gaia and devilkin server...got bored after getting to lv 50
-
//ZeroNine\\BrokenSky99
- Visitor
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
I play, i use the American server, iRo on Iris server, i have a 59 Assassin, i play with my cousin and such
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
bah im playing conquer and knight online
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
re: mmorpg ragnarok online
mga law law sa aero2[in aero 2 im 255 champion]
**DARK_FREYA***SNIPER™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
†TRIGODZ†*COUNCIL
†™TRY TO READ THE KAMA SUTRA™
Re: mmorpg ragnarok online
Well, what a level. I haven't played but heard so much about. Astig naman, sana nalaro ko yan.
The latest installed things are Amatsu and Kunlun, right? Is that two of the cities?
The latest installed things are Amatsu and Kunlun, right? Is that two of the cities?
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"

