Page 1 of 2
Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:45pm
by Theo
I had meant to send this earlier but the AA site hit it's 100m hit mark this week. Yes that spinning counter in the lower left corner of the pages is fairly accurate. So if you include the 30 or so images per page that are also included it's wasy to see that this site has served almost 3 billion pages and images since Ken started tracking it.
Good job Ken.
re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:47pm
by Mai
re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:48pm
by Theo
You don't want to know what it stands for. If this was star trek you would have been promoted to master trekie by now...
Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:52pm
by Mai
re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:52pm
by Vash
Congratz

.
The next station is 200,000,000 hits then

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:54pm
by Theo
He answered a message yesterday I think. I know he's busy right now.
As for Vash's comment, we are doing about 500k pages per day on average. It is possible that we can bust 200m by the end of next year. The usage keeps growing.
Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Nov 27, 2005 2:58pm
by Mai
Wellllll, next year I'll have er..uh..(8,000 + 8,000=) uhm...16,000 posts.
Beware.
Once again, congrats ken. Keep it pimpin.

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 02, 2005 8:35am
by Dretlin
Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 02, 2005 1:09pm
by Mai

I post alot..Heh..

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 02, 2005 4:21pm
by Marina
Vash wrote:Congratz

.
The next station is 200,000,000 hits then

Yeah
Congradz!

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 02, 2005 5:18pm
by Kenshin
For know u are but im gonna get there so u better start posting
Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 10:32am
by Mai
Kenshin wrote:
For know u are but im gonna get there so u better start posting

*points to post count*
THEOOOOOOOOO! What does the hits' thing stand for again?

Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 10:46am
by Xehanort
Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 10:53am
by Mai
Zeon wrote:
Tell me about it!

re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:25pm
by Theo
I thought you were a retired mod?
Re: re: Site hit's 100,000,000 hits mark
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 12:34pm
by Mai
Theo wrote:I thought you were a retired mod?
I was retired. I took back my Top Mod Title.
