Page 1 of 2
what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 9:23pm
by Kagome2691
what would al look like now if he hadn't been put in the can? would he be taller then ed?
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 03, 2005 11:42pm
by Miss Elizabeth
hey you know what now that I think of it I say a avatar that has Al like the age of Ed! Has anyone else seen it
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 04, 2005 4:23pm
by Kagome2691
nope
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 05, 2005 2:53am
by Armony
I know it!! let's see..I have a pic of him here somewhere...
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/ ... jichan.jpg
this one isn't that good a picture huh?
..okay..this one..
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/ ... lElric.jpg
that one was supposed to be a wallpaper, but the site resized it~
and this one, is compliments to Bluebird's Illusion*
http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 370377906d
(please check my past post for details of BBI)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/ ... ogetup.jpg and since this was made from fandom, don't be surprised why it looks different from the others. oh and HERE'S a little something for Ed fans
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/ ... _dress.jpg
ain't he the cutest thing you've seen!!((also compliments to Bluebird's Illusion))I'm crazy, yes, but I can't resist blackmailing him!
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 05, 2005 4:47am
by anime_rox666
lol, loved the pics

re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 06, 2005 2:17am
by Armony
hehehe, thank you, thank you! not avatar sized though, oh what the heck right?
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 06, 2005 9:19pm
by Miss Elizabeth
your welcome
but yeah I know
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 08, 2005 2:14am
by Armony
And don't mind the Ed in a dress thing, I just can't help blackmail him!!

re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 08, 2005 1:11pm
by Xehanort
Wher did you get those pics?
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 2:59am
by Armony
1st one, a friend gave it too me knowing I'm a sucker for cuteness and FMA
2nd one, second is at
http://www.theotaku.com/ problem is, yo need your own ID to get the wallpapers there.
3rd one, Usually I don't give this kind of info to other people but my friends so consider yourselves lucky, i just typed in Bluebird's illusion on the search engine in google.com, I chose the second picture , the original site will come out, including the FMA manga there((look for it!))
anyway, there are lots more there including the one with Ed with the dress thing~
PM me if you still have any questions on Bluebird's Illusion
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 3:24am
by Armony
Oh yea, for overly insane Alphonse Elric fans...here's something to bubble up your blood~
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/ ... wer0no.jpg
here you go~((ps. insert fangirly scream and extreme blood loss XD))
oh! and here's another one thanks to Bluebird's Illusion...
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/ ... ues6oy.jpg
ED LOOKS SO DARN CUTE WITH THE MILITARY UNIFORM!!!
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 7:42pm
by Kagome2691
al looked like ed in that one whee he is dressed like ed!!
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 9:12pm
by Armony
That's what people say, but in the movie, he cut his hair anyway~
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 10:40pm
by Winry
OK, here is a picture from the ACTUAL FULL METAL ALCHEMIST MOVIE!
http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/gall ... 8/1211.jpg
hee hee.
re: what will al look like now?
Posted: Dec 09, 2005 11:36pm
by Armony
I remember that part! it was sooo cool!! that's what happens if you put two cool alchemists on one transmuted pole!!!