Page 1 of 1

In Flames

Posted: Dec 07, 2005 11:15pm
by Raoul Duke
Anyone heard of them? or heard them play?

They're awesome. The drummer kicks ass, so does the vocalist.

re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 7:01am
by Vash
I love them. I just can't get enough of them \:D/ . My fav song atm is F(r)iend from their latest album.

re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 2:25pm
by josh
Guitars are unique, they sound really good.
The Voclals are awesome, I always pay good attention to them because it sounds so cool :D

I like a lot of their songs. I think I like Suburban Me the most. From Clayman album.

Re: re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 08, 2005 4:40pm
by Raoul Duke
Vash wrote:I love them. I just can't get enough of them \:D/ . My fav song atm is F(r)iend from their latest album.
Their new album comes out here really soon. My friend already has a copy, and he thinks it's their best album yet.

I think clayman is the best album. I like Bullet-Ride, Pinball Map, Only for The Weak, Clayman...the list goes on and on!

They're really awesome live aswell. My friend has their dvd. I'm planning to go see them when they tour here sometime next year.

Re: re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 6:35am
by Vash
Locke wrote:
I think clayman is the best album. I like Bullet-Ride, Pinball Map, Only for The Weak, Clayman...the list goes on and on!
Clayman is indeed the best ablum yet. Maybe I get to see them on Wacken if they confirm again \,,/

re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 09, 2005 5:39pm
by Raoul Duke
Whoracle and Colony are awesome too.


How do you think the new album compares to Clayman and the others?

re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 2:43am
by Ombaraka
In Flames? They are swedish 8)

Re: re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 3:01am
by Raoul Duke
Kei wrote:In Flames? They are swedish 8)
Just like all the good metal bands. XD

Re: re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 3:49am
by Vash
Locke wrote:
Kei wrote:In Flames? They are swedish 8)
Just like all the good metal bands. XD
Most good metal bands come from Finland ;). In Flames is an exception :mrgreen:

re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 5:07am
by josh
Iron Maiden is an exception.

Nightwish an exception? :? Yeah, I think they're Sweedish.

Re: re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 5:14am
by Vash
Jesus Christ wrote:Iron Maiden is an exception.

Nightwish an exception? :? Yeah, I think they're Sweedish.
Nightwish are finnish oO". But they fired Tarja so that doesn't matter anymore ^^". Iron, dk where they come from, America I presume but I don't really know.

re: In Flames

Posted: Dec 10, 2005 4:52pm
by Raoul Duke
Well...Nightwish will probably suck now that they fired Tarja.

Iron Maiden comes from Brittain.

Where does Opeth come from? They're awesome, and I'm pretty sure they're Swedish. And Children of Bodom...Finnland? ionno.