Page 1 of 4

enough of all this prep stuff, who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 12:51am
by insomnia0
tell me what your fav bands are :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 1:22am
by Ethereal Blaze
Nickelback and Staind in the way of metal.

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 1:52am
by Raoul Duke
I don't want to make a MASSIVE list, but here's a few:

Iron Maiden
Motorhead
Children of Bodom
Arch Enemy
In Flames
Cradle of Filth
Opeth
Nightwish
Motley Crue
Pantera
Megadeth

Those are my favourites that I can think of off the top of my head, but I do like a lot of other bands.

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 5:12am
by josh
My fav metal bands at the moment are Opeth , Iron Maiden, Nightwish and Metallica.

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 5:32am
by Vash
I know that there is a topic like this already where I listed my fav bands but I just can't find...
Whatever

Adema
Ayreon
Bathory
Battlelore
Blind Guardian
CoB
CoF
Deftones <3
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Dimmu Borgir
Disturbed
Eisregen
Equilibrium
In Flames
Korn
Korpiklaani
Rammstein
Scar Symmetry
Six feet under
Soulfly

I know this is a damn lot but these are to what I listen most at this time.

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 8:13am
by Mai
What happened to people liking the TRUE metal bands? :x :| ](*,)

Mkay..My absolutely positively faves...


HATEBREED!!! Gotta love 'em.
Six feet under.
Blood for Blood.
G.G Allin.
Smashing Pumpkins.
Vision of disorder.
:love: :mrgreen:

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 8:28am
by Yumi.
FINALLY!


I may not seem a metal fan cuz of my avi but believe me

I WAS RAISED BY HARDCORE METAL!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ :heh:

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 8:58am
by Vash
lol, look at my avi. Would you presume me to listen to metal?

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 9:51am
by Yumi.
:heh:

ur right.

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:17am
by Mai
Lol..Lok at my Avi. Would you think I'm in love with heavey metal? :crazy: :mrgreen:

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:25am
by Yumi.
kindaaaaaaaaa.... :heh:

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:26am
by Mai
:-k Good point. :mrgreen: :| Kinda degrading though..

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:27am
by Yumi.
no.

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:31am
by Mai
Yes. 8-[

re: enough of all this prep [censored], who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:37am
by Yumi.
no.

Re: re: enough of all this prep s**t, who like METAL!?!

Posted: Dec 26, 2005 10:39am
by Mai
Yes.