Page 1 of 1
would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 30, 2005 11:36pm
by Ed Elric
I think i would be a good moderater because id be strict but not to strict. I would let some things slide because i dont want to be a nazi here...
ive never had any experiance as a moderater but im sure i could handle it. Ive joined many forums and this is the newest one ive been too (and best).
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 30, 2005 11:40pm
by Ed Elric
for title i meant good moderated..not new...sry i messed up
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 6:44am
by Vash
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 6:49am
by Yuri Volte Hyuga
Ed Cleric, you're a bit too new here. I think you should wait a bit.
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 10:05am
by Ethereal Blaze
¬¬ too new, doesnt meet the requirements... sorry bud, not enough to make me say yes. even if you were the direct incarnation of the Buddah, id say no
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 2:29pm
by Winry
I'm sorry Ed, but they are right...
(and Yuri, you do this at Ani_manga too...

Ed's name is Ed Elric not Ed Cleric.)
Re: re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 3:19pm
by Pyro Psycho
winry wrote:I'm sorry Ed, but they are right...
(and Yuri, you do this at Ani_manga too...

Ed's name is Ed Elric not Ed Cleric.)
Lol he made it up
Um sorry hun but no your to new.....even though I cant say no to an Ed ;_; thanks a lot
Re: re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 3:42pm
by nhlchick
Homunculus_Envy wrote:even though I cant say no to an Ed ;_; thanks a lot
....Nice Envy...
I'm sorry Ed but I do have to give you a no on this one. Give it a little bit more time and try again! Also, make sure you read the instructions and follow the directions for posting for the position. You missing a few things in you comments and on the poll
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Dec 31, 2005 7:19pm
by Raoul Duke
You have to be atleast 13 to apply.
Re: re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Jan 01, 2006 8:03am
by Yuri Volte Hyuga
winry wrote:I'm sorry Ed, but they are right...
(and Yuri, you do this at Ani_manga too...

Ed's name is Ed Elric not Ed Cleric.)
Lol, I keep forgetting.
re: would i make a new moderater?
Posted: Jan 16, 2006 5:38am
by Horo Horo
i vote yes
[ad removed]
Man, we have a thread for advertising your site/forum whatever. Stop posting your forum in every damn thread that passes your way.
- Vash