Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
troubles installing finalfantasy online
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
troubles installing finalfantasy online
ok i run on windows xp and when i try to install the program my install sheild program says "1607:unable to install installsheild scripting runtime" and its tiking me off! i cant install anything because install sheild wont let me! is there anyway to fix it or delete install sheild and use another program all together?
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
THERE IS A FINAL FANTASY ONLINE!!!!????!!!!
Can you give me some deatils about it?
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
It's FinalFantasy 11. The game is not worth it in my opinion, It lacks alot elements that make a good FF game. If you guys want a good online game your better off getting World of Warcraft and you will not have any problems running it or installing it, that game actualy made game of the year unlike FinalFantasy 11. If you do get FF11 im so so sorry.Broly: The Legendary SSJ wrote:THERE IS A FINAL FANTASY ONLINE!!!!????!!!!Can you give me some deatils about it?
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
The Dark Knight
- Visitor
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
thanks. that saves me from downloading it. Thanks Cold-Element
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
if memory serves you actually have to buy it,meaning its nt downloadable, and a monthly fee of like $20
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
for WoW of FFXI ?
cuz u still have to pay for both
cuz u still have to pay for both
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
Rofl! I STRONGLY OBJECT!ÇoÏd~ËÎèmèÑt.. wrote:It's FinalFantasy 11. The game is not worth it in my opinion, It lacks alot elements that make a good FF game. If you guys want a good online game your better off getting World of Warcraft and you will not have any problems running it or installing it, that game actualy made game of the year unlike FinalFantasy 11. If you do get FF11 im so so sorry.Broly: The Legendary SSJ wrote:THERE IS A FINAL FANTASY ONLINE!!!!????!!!!Can you give me some deatils about it?
*10 flashing signs pointing at him saying "FF FAN FOR LIFE"*
(I hate FF X-2, rofl)
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
If you say so, lol all my friends stopped playing just to play wow, I dont no anyone is america that still plays ff11. maybe where your from its a good game but here its worthless. WoW does not look as good as FF11 but the game play is far superior and so are the rewards. You said it your self graphics dont always matter and in this case its true for me.Terence Hill wrote:Rofl! I STRONGLY OBJECT!ÇoÏd~ËÎèmèÑt.. wrote:It's FinalFantasy 11. The game is not worth it in my opinion, It lacks alot elements that make a good FF game. If you guys want a good online game your better off getting World of Warcraft and you will not have any problems running it or installing it, that game actualy made game of the year unlike FinalFantasy 11. If you do get FF11 im so so sorry.Broly: The Legendary SSJ wrote:THERE IS A FINAL FANTASY ONLINE!!!!????!!!!Can you give me some deatils about it?
WoW is boring, slow, ugly, compared to Final Fantasy 11! I have played both so I know. Lol I played WoW alot before and it totally sucked -.- It was soooo slow...I thought it would get better but it didnt! But Final Fantasy 11 rocks when you get over lv 10!
![]()
*10 flashing signs pointing at him saying "FF FAN FOR LIFE"*
(I hate FF X-2, rofl)
In WoW you actualy get a mount at level 40 and at level 60 you get a better mount (horse or some other form) The leve 60 mount is bad ass if your playing as
the undead. There fast and they always stay with you.
Plus there are PVP (player versus plyer) Pvp servers are awsome cause you can go against each other on differnt factions. Plus I kinda got used to the cartoony graphics.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
Hehe well, I guess its a case of game taste then. One thing though, games aren't different in different areas. Like you said up there "dont no anyone is america that still plays ff11. maybe where your from its a good game but here its worthless." The game doesnt change because its in a different country, but maybe you meant popularity of it? lol, oh well...Oh and I know its cool with mounts on WoW, like I said...I have played it, lol, I was GM on a server (not public but private though) so I had seen pretty much plenties of stuff in the game ^_^^. But Im sticking with FF11ÇoÏd~ËÎèmèÑt.. wrote:If you say so, lol all my friends stopped playing just to play wow, I dont no anyone is america that still plays ff11. maybe where your from its a good game but here its worthless. WoW does not look as good as FF11 but the game play is far superior and so are the rewards. You said it your self graphics dont always matter and in this case its true for me.Terence Hill wrote:Rofl! I STRONGLY OBJECT!ÇoÏd~ËÎèmèÑt.. wrote:It's FinalFantasy 11. The game is not worth it in my opinion, It lacks alot elements that make a good FF game. If you guys want a good online game your better off getting World of Warcraft and you will not have any problems running it or installing it, that game actualy made game of the year unlike FinalFantasy 11. If you do get FF11 im so so sorry.Broly: The Legendary SSJ wrote:THERE IS A FINAL FANTASY ONLINE!!!!????!!!!Can you give me some deatils about it?
WoW is boring, slow, ugly, compared to Final Fantasy 11! I have played both so I know. Lol I played WoW alot before and it totally sucked -.- It was soooo slow...I thought it would get better but it didnt! But Final Fantasy 11 rocks when you get over lv 10!
![]()
*10 flashing signs pointing at him saying "FF FAN FOR LIFE"*
(I hate FF X-2, rofl)
In WoW you actualy get a mount at level 40 and at level 60 you get a better mount (horse or some other form) The leve 60 mount is bad ass if your playing as
the undead. There fast and they always stay with you.
Plus there are PVP (player versus plyer) Pvp servers are awsome cause you can go against each other on differnt factions. Plus I kinda got used to the cartoony graphics.awsome game, Game of the Year.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
I think the biggest reason FF11 didn't do well here in the states is the fact that the majority of people were going to use the PS2 and harddrive. Then Sony streamlined how long after FF11 came out and made it so you had no way to hook up the hard drive. Maybe when it comes out for the 360 it'll change...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
But its also out for the pc my friend. The reason why it did not do so good in my opinion is ebcause it lacked the depth of an online game, sure the world was expansive and the creatures were some what cool but it didnt realy have no apeal, it did for the first hour or so however.Lestat69_99 wrote:I think the biggest reason FF11 didn't do well here in the states is the fact that the majority of people were going to use the PS2 and harddrive. Then Sony streamlined how long after FF11 came out and made it so you had no way to hook up the hard drive. Maybe when it comes out for the 360 it'll change...
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
True, though most FF fans own PS2's and the like. I still beleive that the main focus was to get it on consols(sp?), because you will have all those that don't have a computer that they could play on their PS2...ÇoÏd~ËÎèmèÑt.. wrote:But its also out for the pc my friend. The reason why it did not do so good in my opinion is ebcause it lacked the depth of an online game, sure the world was expansive and the creatures were some what cool but it didnt realy have no apeal, it did for the first hour or so however.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
well i finally got it working!
and i think its awesome. im a LVL 13 warrior now and the game flows fluently and lag free. its set up really well too. sure the style is different than what ur used to but the game is totally worth the cost. look me up some time. my handle name is zerocontent56. and my characters name is zerocontent.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
any way.... they are comming out with a FFXI with 360...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: re: troubles installing finalfantasy online
Yes, it slated for release 5/5/2006... I think it's a good move after the way Sony stiffed them and all. Now if they could only do one for KOTOR...Araevin_EL wrote:any way.... they are comming out with a FFXI with 360...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
