Page 1 of 1

interstella 5555

Posted: Jan 17, 2006 12:48am
by Mistress of Yaoi
probably the best anime movie ever, the soundtrack to this movie is daft punk: discovery. With songs such as digital love, face to face and more well known one more time. Anyone who loves there anime and music i strongly suggest putting it on your must see before die list.

re: interstella 5555

Posted: Jan 18, 2006 9:26am
by mad hatter
omg love the movie love the music this girl aint crazy i agree must see

re: interstella 5555

Posted: Jan 18, 2006 9:43pm
by Hey
What?! Daft Punk's Discovery!? Wicked, I love 'em!

I'll be sure to check this anime out once I've some time on my hands.


P.S. Mad Hatter, rock on.

Re: re: interstella 5555

Posted: Jan 18, 2006 10:17pm
by Cold Revolver
Anner The Mad Hatter wrote:What?! Daft Punk's Discovery!? Wicked, I love 'em!

I'll be sure to check this anime out once I've some time on my hands.


P.S. Mad Hatter, rock on.
Welcome back to AA Anner lol.


Ill check this movie out as well. Sounds cool.