Page 1 of 3

fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 02, 2005 5:29pm
by puffster
im making a forum for fullmetal alchemist RP if anyones interested in being an admin or mod please tell me

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 02, 2005 5:47pm
by Shippo
Oooh.. I LOVE FMA! It's awesome. I'd love to help you out with the forum. If it's phpBB, I'm the bomb at it! Let me know what you think of me. I also manage my own forum (have in the past) and such.

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 02, 2005 5:49pm
by puffster
alright http://fullmetalshrine.proboards44.com it is and your going to be a global mod alright? every character is open also except ed (thats me)

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 07, 2005 8:46pm
by Lord Sesshomaru
oh well. i'll take the second coolest character...The Flame Alchemist

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 08, 2005 10:33am
by puffster
i think hes taken..-coughs- lets see..alphonse maes hughes and the flame alchemist is taken but the person playing roy hasnt been on in awhile so...ill see if i can do something

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 08, 2005 5:11pm
by Lord Sesshomaru
never mind. i'll be my own character, "the deep forest alchemist"

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 6:13pm
by Winry31592
I WANNA BE WINRY!!! :D

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 7:10pm
by puffster
you can be winry..BUT im moving the forum everyone..sorry http://www.shipposinucorner.hosting4clans.com/fmarpg/ thats the place

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 7:22pm
by Winry31592
ooooooooh :cry: i cant be winry then cuz i got STUPID parental controls.....i dont even know why my mom gives em to me.....not like im gonna go on anything BAAAD :cry:

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 7:26pm
by puffster
whats with the parental control? what does it do? and if your mother has an e-mail i can e-mail her the link and she can check it out for herself ok?

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 7:36pm
by Winry31592
my mom deosnt have an eamil and the stupid parental controls make it so i cant go on certain sites....my moms so evil.... :cry:

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 7:39pm
by puffster
whadya mean by certain sites..and how can i contact her?

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 09, 2005 9:00pm
by Shippo
I can also be of some assistance as I'm the owner of both forums. (Because the main link takes you to my forum (Without the /fmarpg bit =P)). I'm suprised comps even do have parental control nowadays.. interesting. I think it's the privacy settings maybe but I don't know.

Anyhow, do find a way to where we can get in touch with her so we can discuss things. We would gladly appreciate it if possible.

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 8:12am
by puffster
yep -points at shippo- hes the reason i got to phpBB -huggles- anyways yeah its probably privacy options you should or can be able to set those differently...BUT if its parental control then go to your mother the link to my forum and find a way she can get there alright...

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 1:58pm
by Winry31592
i'll try......HEY THE SHIPPO PERSONS FROM TEXAS!!!me too!!thats cool.......im sorry i just had to bring that up..... :D

re: fullmetal alchemist RP

Posted: Feb 10, 2005 5:25pm
by puffster
is like...soooo far from you two...-is in south carolina- yeah... :|