Page 1 of 1

Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 21, 2006 4:43pm
by Nanashi
I just watched Ballad of Fallen Angels and was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that Spike walks into the church during and where I could find the lyrics. Thanks in advance. Peace out :color:

re: Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 22, 2006 1:42am
by Ryukon
it's titled Rain/Walk in the Rain (depending on how people want to title it)

Personally I like the full version of the song better to the one in the episode though.

re: Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 26, 2006 1:19pm
by ♥DIVA♥
lol yeah. plus the one where he is falling out the stainded glass is called green bird.
:mrgreen:

re: Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 26, 2006 7:57pm
by Nanashi
Does anyone know where I can find lyrics to rain? Peace out :color:

re: Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 26, 2006 8:20pm
by Ryukon
animelyrics.com is the only place I know of that has those kind of lyrics so far. I meant to contribute a few but eh...I'm not good with Kanji.

http://animelyrics.com/anime/cbebop/rain.htm

re: Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 8:20pm
by Nanashi
Thanks you guys, does anyone know if there are guitar tabs for Rain and where I can find them? Peace out :color:

re: Ballad of Fallen Angels music

Posted: Feb 28, 2006 12:39am
by Ryukon
As in something like music sheet wise? The composed format for Rain?

Nope. Sorry. Can't help you there. :?