Page 1 of 1

Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Feb 27, 2006 8:27am
by Forte.exe
Arrggg! That annoyed me so much!! I wanna kill Wily for doing that to Regal!! :evil: Any one else agree?

[If you don't know what I'm talking about,you hafta play Megaman BN 5, either version. I have Proto...]

re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 04, 2006 5:55pm
by OniKira
OMG YES!!!

Damn Wily...I played Colonel version. Imported too. I got the cool BassXMega Cross unison.

re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 05, 2006 4:49pm
by The Dark Knight
I have the game I've just taken a break for DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2 but thanks cuz now I'm gonna beat it to see

re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 3:03pm
by Xultimate human genocideX
i haven't beaten it yet but is it true that if you beat the Dark Colonel liberation level by the phase number you get a Zero chip?

re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 9:39pm
by OniKira
yes, if u beat him below the fastet phase thingy or whatever, u get a zero chip

re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 16, 2006 12:53pm
by Xultimate human genocideX
sweet!!

Re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 27, 2006 10:59am
by Xultimate human genocideX
How do you get the MegaXBass Cross Unision? it sounds awesome.

Re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 27, 2006 7:37pm
by OniKira
you need an action replay to do it.

Re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Mar 28, 2006 8:14am
by Xultimate human genocideX
what's an action replay? i feel so stupid

Re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Jun 24, 2006 12:17am
by BlackDjango
An action replay is cheat code device. 8)

Re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Jun 24, 2006 9:31am
by OniKira
Well, you need action replay if youre playing the american version.

if youre playing the japanese version, you need a japanese e-reader and these MMBN cards, lol.

BassXMega cross unison is a really cool program. Megaman kinda permanently soul unison's with Bass. Mega charge shot becomes Hell's Rolling, and all kinda of other cool stuff. it downgrades your HP alot tho...

Re: Megaman BN 5 ending

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 5:23pm
by Optimus Prime
:x Who's giving the green light for all these darn tootin NEW megaman games?! no offense but there pretty dumb. Except the orginal megaman games those are fun to play. 8)