Page 1 of 1

Help!!

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 8:01pm
by Cheshire Cat
Does any one know if there is a comic convention commin in Wisconsion or any where around that area?

re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 8:15pm
by GravyTrain
There's a cheese convention. That is all.

re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 13, 2006 8:19pm
by Cheshire Cat
Haha vary funny hoho tis to laugh.serious I know there has to be one!(ps sorry if you wernt kidding)

Re: re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 5:45am
by Athos
avalanchegirl wrote:Haha vary funny hoho tis to laugh.serious I know there has to be one!(ps sorry if you wernt kidding)
i wouldnt feel sorry for him

re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 2:24pm
by Ayame_Kodoku
I think the wizard world tour goes to Boston. That's sort of near there, Wizard is associated with Anime Insider. So it should be pretty cool. 8-[

Re: re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 2:28pm
by GravyTrain
avalanchegirl wrote:Haha vary funny hoho tis to laugh.serious I know there has to be one!(ps sorry if you wernt kidding)
Are you telling me there aren't cheese conventions in Wisconsin? Are you inept or something?

Re: re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 2:50pm
by Mai
GravyTrain wrote:
avalanchegirl wrote:Haha vary funny hoho tis to laugh.serious I know there has to be one!(ps sorry if you wernt kidding)
Are you telling me there aren't cheese conventions in Wisconsin? Are you inept or something?
I'm inept! I take offense! :|

Kidding. :?

re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 4:34pm
by Cheshire Cat
NO there isnt any...but there is country fest and Rock Fest

re: Help!!

Posted: Mar 14, 2006 5:01pm
by Miss Elizabeth
I think you migt want this forum :color: :mrgreen:
Moved to Anime News & Press Releases~

Re: Help!!

Posted: Apr 10, 2006 11:24am
by vampire locket
Hey can anyone let me know 'bout d realese of UFO Baby DVD? I really like that cartoon. 8-[