Page 1 of 1

Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Mar 16, 2006 9:03pm
by lucifer1126
Out of curiosity, are there any anime fans here that likes power metal? or just any metal in general? If yes, what kind of bands do you guys like?

personally, one of my fav band is Sonata Arctica from Finland. Catchy, Fast, Melodic, and easy listening. If you guys have never heard of them, give them a try through their myspace page. Try the song Full Moon

If you like what u heard, watch out for their upcoming new live album recorded in Japan. Its going to be released very soon in April.

re: Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 8:09am
by josh
I listen to stacks of metal. Power metal, and various other types.
I've heard Sonata Arctica. They are pretty good. I like them.


I also like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Opeth, Nightwish, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Black Sabbath, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Judas Priest, Motor Head, Iced Earh, and yeah. Theres more but i forgot lol.

re: Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 2:58pm
by rotten.head.

Metal is one of my main genre of music I listen to.

Some bands that are pretty decent are\
Disturbed, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, System of a Down, Wicked Wisdom, Cold, Lacuna Coil, Slipknot, Stabbing Westward, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, and Marilyn Manson.

re: Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Mar 17, 2006 3:28pm
by Bambi
I haven't heard Sonata Arctica, So I guess I'll give them a try,

I like these Power Metal bands:
Nightwish, Masterplan, Axenstar, Angra and Iced Earth.

and others.. Umm..
Within Temptation and Paradise Lost.

And some others, lol.

re: Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Mar 20, 2006 11:22am
by CRISis
Metal is good! Not many people at my school like metal since I do go to a pretty preppy school…interesting…other than Metal, my music is weird…

Re: Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 9:08pm
by Hobo_13
i listen to: motly crue, judas preist, iron maiden, led zeppelin, metallica, AC/DC, black sabbath, rolling stones (not metal), H.I.M.,guns n roses, disturbed, and slipknot

Re: Any power metal fans here? or any heavy music lovers?

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 1:15am
by DarkWolf0
I listen to rock and metal. :mrgreen: