Page 1 of 2

The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 7:54pm
by Naota88
Sorry If This Has been made already or in the wrong section anyways so someone posts a little part of song lyrics and somone trys to guess what song is it and who sings it, no cheating or anything. Ex:
Old Mc Donald had a farm eieieioh
Artist:
Song:

Person:
Artist:I Dunno
Song:Old Mcdonald
(then they post their lyrics)
blah bnalh blah
On and On.
Anyways ill start out the game

Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:17pm
by Cherry Darling
Artist: System of a Down
Song: Hypnotize

---------------------

I like your pants around your feet
And I like the dirt that's on your knees
And I like the way you still say please
While you're looking up at me
You're like my favourite damn disease

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:25pm
by Hobo_13
i`v heard of that song before!!! i dont know who it is or what its called tho...damn it :?

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:27pm
by Naota88
hmmm...thats a hard one, willing to tell us what it is?

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:29pm
by Hobo_13
yeah dude... :|

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:34pm
by Cherry Darling
It's Figured You Out by Nickelback.

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:36pm
by Hobo_13
damn...i forgot that... #-o

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:37pm
by Naota88
sorry, i hate nickelback, so i don't listen to their music

My Turn Again
I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain
I'm comin' on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:38pm
by Hobo_13
how about..."he`s the one they call doctor feelgood, he`s the one that makes ya feel allright he`s the one that they call doctor feelgood, he`s gonna be your Frankenstine"....i hope i spelled that right and i dunno if thats an easy one... :-s

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:39pm
by Hobo_13
thats highway to hell by AC/DC...

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:42pm
by Naota88
Nope! Close Though!

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:43pm
by Naota88
its hells bells by acdc, anyways next im going to bed night margera

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: Apr 30, 2006 8:44pm
by Hobo_13
damn...

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: May 02, 2006 9:20am
by Duelist of the Twilight
You bring me coffee, you bring it now
See, I'm taffing on the same
Like I got sunshine, I got you
It's nice there's nothing life can do

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah (You're the hero)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: May 04, 2006 5:12am
by Duelist of the Twilight
Do you guys know the song? :?:

Re: The Lyrics Game

Posted: May 04, 2006 6:26pm
by Sasami Jurai
Man Research by the Gorillaz?

Beverly Hills, that's where I want to bet!