Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted it.
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted it.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c293/ ... ollage.jpg
Enjoy. I have almost all of them except the fenrir and the ultima.
Enjoy. I have almost all of them except the fenrir and the ultima.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
It does not work man. 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
Damn man, You make a cool thread like this and than you leave? Fix your damn link lol.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for change.
-
XIII
- Visitor
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
Aww... you got me al excited for nothing...
*sits in corner and cries*
-
Fangoram the Shaman king
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
I agree with all the posts prior to mine. *comforts XIII*
Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances.
Benjamin Franklin
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Araizarai/index.php?act=idx
^Please join^
Benjamin Franklin
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Araizarai/index.php?act=idx
^Please join^
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?Dispatch=Di ... Id=5714625
try this one,i don't know if it's the exact same image or not,but it has a few more images too that are pretty cool
try this one,i don't know if it's the exact same image or not,but it has a few more images too that are pretty cool
"ooh,memories!"
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
damn, ultima and fenrir look cool
theres no way sora can use Way to Dawn, rite? thats riku's keyblade
theres no way sora can use Way to Dawn, rite? thats riku's keyblade
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
i believe it is Riku's keyblade
"ooh,memories!"
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
Sorry! the guy deleted it!
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
yea, well, Matt????? is WAY cooler than you now, hitsu-san.
lol, im just kidding.
lol, im just kidding.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
Dude....That hurts....

Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
i've been here for more than a year now,so it's to be expected.HitsuGaya Toushiro wrote:Dude....That hurts....![]()
![]()
"ooh,memories!"
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: A list and pictures of the KH2 keyblades,if you wanted
Meh....I may have joined earlier this year but I'm one of the most liked people of AA. I'm not trying to brag, but,I seem to get along with everyone.

Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
