Page 1 of 1

Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 23, 2006 12:23pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
I love to be a theif/Assassin.

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 23, 2006 1:33pm
by GravyTrain
The best look is the assassin shirt and pants with the dark armor gauntlets and boots and the Jack of Blades mask.

I loved Fable, but didn't get the Lost Chapters because Oblivion was too close to coming out. I'll definitely get Fable2 for the 360 though.

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 24, 2006 7:20am
by lord vader
how do you equip the jack of blades mask

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 24, 2006 12:23pm
by XbangXbang
Fable rocked.I can't say it was better than Morrowind though.I'm hoping in Fable 2 you'll be able to go everywhere and you won't have to just stay on the path that they've made.

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 24, 2006 6:43pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
I love to summon now...

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 25, 2006 8:23pm
by [Batman]
Beardy Baldy or whatever his name is...=/...He's a little whiney @ss...When I did his mission,I thought his daughter was going to be fat and ugly =0...Turns out that he didn't have a daughter at all! I beat him to a pulp when I found out...

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 25, 2006 8:31pm
by GravyTrain
lord vader wrote:how do you equip the jack of blades mask
You have to get the Lost Chapters addition of Fable.

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 25, 2006 11:53pm
by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Lost Chapters rocked....I was just some minutes away from finishing it but I got bored :( I had all stats maxed out and also the skill "multiple hit" or whatever it was called ^^ That really did damage when you combine it with awesome weapons like "Tear of Aro" or something like that (was about 3-5 months ago I played it). :lol:

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 26, 2006 11:58am
by [Batman]
T_T...I never got the Lost Chapters...

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 26, 2006 12:00pm
by HitsuGaya Toushiro
Man I want Lost chapters.

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: May 26, 2006 12:31pm
by [Batman]
HitsuGaya Toushiro wrote:Man I want Lost chapters.
Ditto =(

Re: Anyone play Fable?

Posted: Jun 23, 2006 1:22am
by DarkWolf0
I dont but my bother and sister do.