Page 1 of 3

Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: May 28, 2006 12:21am
by Yellowsakura
um.....
Dongbangshinki is sooooo kool

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: May 28, 2006 2:33pm
by crystal.tears
It was tough choosing between BoA and Hikki, but in the end I chose BoA. ^__^

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 01, 2006 6:46pm
by shojo_no_miko
Umm, well...my favs aren't included in the poll, but I do like BoA.
Other favs:
-Satou Akemi
-Rie Tanaka
-Nami Tamaki
-Dream <MY FAV!!:mrgreen:
-Kid's Alive
-Tackey and Tsubasa
-Minamoto Shunichi
And many more!!

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 03, 2006 3:51pm
by Vamoose
None of my favs are there so here goes...

-DAISUKE ASAKURA!!!
-Hiroyuki Takami
-Access < so yummy
-Michihiro Kuroda
-Kenichi Ito
-Iceman
-Sakanoue Yosuke

So basically I'm just a big DA family whore! Oh and I don't mind a bit of Gackt every now and then too...

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 09, 2006 4:09pm
by -Pachi
My favorite artists are:

Nami Tamaki(FOR SURE!)
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs(I dunno if that counts)
Horie Yui
Hitomi Takahashi
Hana & Sato Tenpei
Kawabe Chieko
Kinya Kotani(Bad Luck is awesome!)
Nittle Grasper(I dunno the actual artist)
K-taro Takanami + Round Table
L'Arc~en~Ciel
LAST ALLIANCE
Mitsuru Igarashi
Miz
Naja
Nana Kitade
PIERROT
R.O.R/s
See-Saw
Naomi Shindou
Tanaka Rie
Utada Hikaru
Yellow Generation
BoA
Yoko Ishida
Arisaka Mika
Be For U
Bon Bon Blanco
Chihiro Yonekura

Phew! I love alot of people who sing j-pop(note-some of these people you might not of heard of...but I looked on my iPod as you can see \:D/ )

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 10, 2006 4:47pm
by Vamoose
I forgot Kinya! Spicy Marmalade is my favourite MADS song!

\:D/

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 21, 2006 4:43pm
by .:*Saiko*:.
I like
-Ai Otsuka
-Alice Nine
-Aya Matsuura
-Ayumi Hamasaki
-Bonnie Pink
-BoA
-Day After Tomorrow
-Do As Infinity
-Dir en Grey
-Dreams Come True
-Every Little Thing
-Gackt
-Hitomi Shimatani
-Hyde
-Kamiki Aya
-Kiroro
-Koda Kumi
-L'arc~en~ciel
-MARIA
-Mai Kudou
-Maaya Sakamoto
-melody
-Misono
-Mika Nakashima
-Miliyah
-Miyavi
-Namie Amuro
-Nightmare
-Puffy AmiYumi
-Satou Akemi
-Shiina Ringo
-The Trax
-Utada Hikaru
-Younha (Yunna)
-Yui
-Yuna Ito
-Yui Makino

That's all I remember now... XD

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 4:54pm
by LiquidMist
:love: I love BoA!!! She sings, dance, and speak alotta languages! Omg! I would go gay for her!!! Also...for Ayumi Hamasaki, too. - lol

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 9:19am
by Vamoose
KAT-TUN... the music is so crap it's good. They're like N*Sync only 100000000000000 times better...

And 10000000000001 times gayer. :love:

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 02, 2006 11:25pm
by OniKira
I like Utada Hikaru and Do As Infinity.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 04, 2006 12:48am
by maven
do as infinty, amado tsukiko, l'arc~en~ciel, hyde, even gackt.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 08, 2006 3:05pm
by Vamoose
I also forgot to mention Ryuichi Sakamoto... ](*,)

Put him into youtube.com if you're into more classical music. His soundtrack for Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence is beautiful... he's a very talented man.

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 10:34am
by AnotherFan
Vamoose wrote:KAT-TUN... the music is so crap it's good. They're like N*Sync only 100000000000000 times better...

And 10000000000001 times gayer. :love:
*Laughed so hard at that.*
Yeah, but you gotta love them!
I have to say, the first time I listened to Real Face, I snickered at the N*Sync sound. Then it got all guitarish, so.
It's alll good.

My favourites..

V6,
Gackt,
KAT-TUN,
Access, (SOMEONE got me obsessed. xD.)
T.M. Revolution,
Daisuke Asakura,
NewS,
Ayumi Hamasaki,
The Pillows,
Hiyama Nobuyuki (Does he count, since I have 13043 songs from YYH on my Ipod? xD.)
Iceman,
Maaya Sakamoto,
Namie Amuro,
Springs, aaand..
Sakanoue Yosuke!

:twitch:

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 10:53am
by Vamoose
That is one hell of a list Ame. You have good shmexy taste!

And what can I say? KAT-TUN are gayer than a bag of skittles... and that's why you've gotta love them! Kame and Jin are just so drool worthy. =P~ =P~ =P~ See?

And I know you love me for starting your access obsession... they are fluffy gay love after all! As is the entire DA Family.

And one band more to add to my list... Polysics. I love their gibberish space lingo and Hiroyuki is such a loveable geek. Just look at my avy.

Cute, no? :lol:

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 09, 2006 11:33am
by AnotherFan
XD. Yes, I agree. =P~ for Kame and Jin!

Very, very cute! :D

I forgot Kinya too, actually. I just put Spicy Marmalade on my Ipod a few days ago. xD

Re: Wat Artist do u like??

Posted: Jul 10, 2006 11:10am
by Vamoose
SPICY MARMALADE! Jidai wa marude ui himeta kao de madowaseru!

God I love that song... Mad Soldiers rock my socks.

WAH AH AH AH!