Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Final Fantasy!!
Final Fantasy!!
which was your fav Final Fantasy? mine was VI!!!
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Final Fantasy!!
FFVII, FFIX, and FFX
I didnt like FFVIII
I didnt like FFVIII
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: Final Fantasy!!
FFX
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Nicholas D.Wolfwood
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Oct 26, 2005 4:01pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy!!
FINAL FANTSAY VII (in my opinion) IS THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME, check this outhttp://www.myspace.com/finalfantasy7lover
Repeat after me: This world is made of*flashes peace sign*
Love and peace!
Love and peace!
-
Sanger Zomvolt
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 8:31am
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy!!
PK-Sora wrote:Has to be FF8 one word Selphie
Your awsome, though slephie got on my nerves lol.
I am the worlds biggest FF8 fan.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Final Fantasy!!
I hate all of them.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Good for you, now go away.Kazuma Torisuna wrote:I hate all of them.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Seriously Kazuma, why post your hatred for FF in a topic that obviously is about how much people love the FF games.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
I am her Koi
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mar 26, 2006 8:42pm
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Final Fantasy!!
Well FF7 got me into Final Fantasy, hell it turned me onto RPGs for that matter so it hold's alittle place with me. FF8 I wasn't big on the story, but I loved the characters and the GFs... FF9 had a good story and some memorible chars like Freya and Vivi.
For the newer ones FF10 had some neat innovations like being able to switch out party members during battle and having the summons actually stay and fight as long as you wanted. FFX-2? Well I have yet to finish it, but I beleive it's the G-Savior of the Final Fantasy universe...
My favorite though has to be Final Fantasy Tactics... It provided a fresh twist to Final Fantasy and I find it addictive. Plus you can bring Cloud back from the future to join your party...
For the newer ones FF10 had some neat innovations like being able to switch out party members during battle and having the summons actually stay and fight as long as you wanted. FFX-2? Well I have yet to finish it, but I beleive it's the G-Savior of the Final Fantasy universe...
My favorite though has to be Final Fantasy Tactics... It provided a fresh twist to Final Fantasy and I find it addictive. Plus you can bring Cloud back from the future to join your party...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask

