Page 1 of 1
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 7:37am
by Bao Zakeruga
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/
Anybody intrested in getting it? I know I am.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 8:42am
by Kuragari
I might get it...
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 9:05am
by Slash
I probably will pick it up. Nothing beats going through the same adventure with different characters and pokemon, 12 times in a row. ((How many versions ARE out in the US?!)
I enjoy playing it through, just because it reminds me of whenever I first picked up Red and was glued to it for 10 hours a day.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 9:50am
by OniKira
Damn PKMN...
You know, it really is starting to get a little old at this point. Just a little. Nintnedo is really milking this cash cow franchise.
Will I get it? Honestly, chances are I will. Like Slash said, I like being able to reminisce on the old games with the new ones, being glued to the screen for hours on end. I'm certainly no pokefan, but the original games were classic RPGs; Nintendo is killing it at this point, but the game does look mildly interesting. I may get it.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 10:28am
by Slash
I so despise the new Pokemon. The first set was awesome, because it that time it was pretty original. I could name all of them, and their evolutions.
Then came the second set. I know a few by name, and pretty much would know who they are if ya said their name. This is where it started to get a little ridiculous.
Then came the sets after that. I hate you all. I'll catch you in a pokeball and heave you all off a cliff into a deep ravine.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 10:32am
by OniKira
IMO, the G/S/C games were the best, because they had the first new batch of PKMN, and were the longest of all the games becuase you went to Kanto and Johto.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 3:16pm
by Haoie
Don't count on an english release for some time.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 6:47pm
by Slash
OniRuroKen wrote:IMO, the G/S/C games were the best, because they had the first new batch of PKMN, and were the longest of all the games becuase you went to Kanto and Johto.
Gold and Silver were really good, just for the fact they kept the original gist of things and it was a longer game.
I'm prepared to wait awhile for it. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 13, 2006 7:11pm
by Cybertron Norcinu
True. I'm sorta excited but there's just too much to catch and the releasing of new batches is getting old. So I'll probably get the game and I might not, depends if I have cash

Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 14, 2006 11:01am
by Matt ?????
i like pokemon,but i think the third generation was when they should have stopped making new pokemon.although i like the baby Mantine,and the weasel pokemon.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Posted: Jun 16, 2006 1:17pm
by Captain Jack Sparrow
Ive gotten every single pokemon game and passed it with over 150 pkmn in each version max ive ever had was in a pkmn crystal wich i had 204 pkmn in my pkdex but these new versions look interesting and I might get them