Page 1 of 1

Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 4:06pm
by BonChickaBonBon
You have to have a Halo/Halo 2 topic! Halo RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And RedvsBlue! Anything to do with Halo or Halo 2 is the best!

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 4:11pm
by Slash
Halo's awesome, but a little too old for anyone to say anything meaningful. It's always fun to play online though. Open-scoping noobs is fun, and so is Kid Rocking them right before they get a chance to use the BR/Green weenie combo.

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 26, 2006 4:23pm
by Ryukon
Halo and Halo 2 was really cool. Though I haven't touched the XBox in over half a year, so I might've gotten a little rusty. Even my sister could beat me now, probably.

Heh...Red vs Blue...I haven't watched them in such a long time. At most, probably for the last year or so. Wouldn't mind watching them over again.

If Halo 3 gets out, which I have no idea when, it'll give you a chance to jump at that topic of discussion then.

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 9:23am
by Optimus Prime
I have Halo 2 online for the xbox, feel free to send a friends request.gamertag-crazyKILLA002(that is if you want to get pwned by meh!)

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 7:00pm
by Slash
Xanthus, do you ever play Team Snipers? I'd really like to pin my team against yours. Should be fun ^_^

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 7:55pm
by Optimus Prime
Yes I play snipers but i perfer more of the close range battles, because snipers CAN get annoying after awhile. Also i have no team... I work alone! :o

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 27, 2006 8:00pm
by Slash
Ah man. We usualy play Team Snipers, S.W.A.T, and Tower of Power. We usually only play custom games because CTF, Territories and all that other crap gets old real fast. You could play us at S.W.A.T., as you don't need a team for that...I will forewarn you though, we do have a modder, a bridger and my one friend always plays host. Boy, we're dirty.

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 28, 2006 2:39pm
by BonChickaBonBon
Xanthus wrote:Yes I play snipers but i perfer more of the close range battles, because snipers CAN get annoying after awhile. Also i have no team... I work alone! :o
I have to agree with you, I like the close range battles. Beating someone down is more fun than sniping them, in my opinion. :)
I just love playing and my brother is going to be moving out soon, so I'm going to have no one to play with. all my friends don't play video games. And I can't sign into x-box live until I move across the road, which won't be for, like, another month. Gotta play as much as I can before it's just me and my dad.

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 2:51pm
by Kyuubi
Myself i like playing snipers with a mixture of close and long range battles. That ways its more exciting. Besides if i get close rang on you its over with....

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 9:58pm
by BonChickaBonBon
:) X-tra good at close range? I like to drive the warthogs, that is what I do best. They are so much fun!
I get to play with, like, seven other people on saturday!! Halo party!!!!!!! Woot woot! I'm glad my brother has friends that play halo, and that they like me.

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 29, 2006 10:39pm
by Kyuubi
Yeah i luv em me and freinds call them boats and we act like we are pirates :pirate: and one time we were on the opposite team and we still got in the warthog and we were betraying our teammates it was os fun... :D/

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 2:17pm
by Quavaquaculon
Yea, Halo is a bestseller, y shouldnt it have a topic?

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 30, 2006 2:22pm
by Kyuubi
Exactly...

Re: Where is the Halo topic?!?!?!?

Posted: Jul 02, 2006 1:34am
by BonChickaBonBon
Heck yeah! People agree with me, You guys rock!!! Halo rulez!!!!!!!!!
I just got back from my halo party, and it was SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! I want to do it again!