Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
I just got this game and I can't seem to get enough of it, but there is so much to do! Is there any real goal, like one major bad guy you have to defeat, or is it just a run around do whatever you want type thing, with no one major thing you have to get to? Anyone know?
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
BonChickaBonBon wrote:I just got this game and I can't seem to get enough of it, but there is so much to do! Is there any real goal, like one major bad guy you have to defeat, or is it just a run around do whatever you want type thing, with no one major thing you have to get to? Anyone know?
There is a major bad guy. His name is Dagoth Ur, (same as the volcano in the center) and to reach him you have to deliver the package from the start to the guy it's supposed to go to. He'll then give you quests. That is the main quest line. Eventually you become the Neraviene and fight Dagoth Ur.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Nice!! I thought that I'd end up as the Neraviene at the end, but my brother just laughed at me, thanx! And I love your picture, InuYasha is awesome.
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Your welcome. And it doesn't stop there. There are two expansion packs for Morrowind.
The first one is Tribunal.
The second is Bloodmoon.
Tribunal takes place in the city of Mournhold. It involves assassins, an outraged queen-god-thing, and mechanical monsters.
Bloodmoon takes place on the island of Solstheim. It has two main story lines. The first involves building a town. You have to protect it and decided the towns layout to an extent. The other main quest involves Nord tribes and werewolves, as well as a Deadra lord.
If all that isn't enough for you than you can get the sequel: The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.
The first one is Tribunal.
The second is Bloodmoon.
Tribunal takes place in the city of Mournhold. It involves assassins, an outraged queen-god-thing, and mechanical monsters.
Bloodmoon takes place on the island of Solstheim. It has two main story lines. The first involves building a town. You have to protect it and decided the towns layout to an extent. The other main quest involves Nord tribes and werewolves, as well as a Deadra lord.
If all that isn't enough for you than you can get the sequel: The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
BonChickaBonBon
- Visitor
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Wow, you sure know a lot about it, thanks, that helps a lot!
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Well I should know alot, Morrowind and Oblivion are my favorite games.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
-
ChaosEnVy ~(Shade)~
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Jun 11, 2005 7:31pm
- Gender: Male
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
i keep getting killed on that game -.-"
To be forgotten is worse than death.
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Here's a hint:OverLord Shade wrote:i keep getting killed on that game -.-"
Higlight Health, and press black white black black black
"MEAT... SANDWHICH"
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Oblivion is awsome!!!! I think that oblivion has more to its story than Morrowind.
Last edited by Sithis on Jul 28, 2006 2:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
serve the night mother
-
Kronik_The_Echidna
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 232
- Joined: May 09, 2005 9:33pm
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Oblivion is better than Morrowind. Thanks to Oblivion, I don't want to play Morrowind anymore.
"MEAT... SANDWHICH"
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
I know. And it has cooler weapons, like the "Wabbajack", which can turn a daedra
creature that is five times strongrer than you, into a rat or just a diffrent creature that you are strong enough to fight. But you have to complete a daedra
quest to get it.
creature that is five times strongrer than you, into a rat or just a diffrent creature that you are strong enough to fight. But you have to complete a daedra
quest to get it.
serve the night mother
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
It is and it makes fighting people alot easier. 
serve the night mother
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
Morrowind is better if you have it for PC since you can get all the cool mods people made and make some yourself. Oblivion is the same but I keep finding myself modding and playing Morrowind instead. Well maybe in a year or two Oblivion will be alot better then Morrowind but as long as there is more stuff in Morrowind everone will conutinue playing it.
PS Knonik you need to play it on PC and you will hate Oblivion
PSS Wabbajack was in the first two james and people have added weapons form the other games in the series to Morrowind
PS Knonik you need to play it on PC and you will hate Oblivion
PSS Wabbajack was in the first two james and people have added weapons form the other games in the series to Morrowind
Pentium D 3GHz Dual Core
2 GB of DDR2 667RAM
XFX 7900GT
ASUS P5N32-SLI Deluxe Socket T NVIDIA nForce4 SLI MB
2 GB of DDR2 667RAM
XFX 7900GT
ASUS P5N32-SLI Deluxe Socket T NVIDIA nForce4 SLI MB
Re: The Elder Scrolls III - Morrowind
in a year or 2 your crazy oblivion is already much cooler than morrowind
serve the night mother
