Page 1 of 4

Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 12:26pm
by Youko Kurama007
Hey I just wanted to know who you guys thought was the greatest hero? I thinks it's Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 12:32pm
by GravyTrain
Link.

Snake is an old man who is slowly be outsourced by Raiden.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 12:36pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Mario, hes old school

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 5:32pm
by Twilight Night Wolf
Theres to many great heros to say for sure but I agree with Kazuma that it's Mario.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 6:31pm
by Hinato kazuya
Pac-Man the original ghost buster.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 9:12pm
by Bao Zakeruga
Link, or Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 03, 2006 10:00pm
by Kura Tails Prowler
I agree with the others it's mario

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 04, 2006 9:39am
by Kurai
Cronos from ChronoTrigger.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 04, 2006 9:44am
by Cloud Leonhart
Hmm...this is a tough one, but I'll have to go with Fayt Leingod. He does'nt just save the world, he saves the universe.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 04, 2006 12:24pm
by cuzman
Link

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 04, 2006 12:30pm
by Gyro Zeppeli
Link is a whimp. He wears a freaking dress and pantyhose

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 04, 2006 1:16pm
by cuzman
He may wear a dress, but being able to kick ass in a dress makes him that much better.

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 06, 2006 12:28am
by Seiji Sawamura
hmm.........mario, Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia, cloud from final fantasy 7, Star fox, and what's his face...................Sonic

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 06, 2006 2:52pm
by Gaming Goddess
Pfft. Heros' suck. Henchmen are where it's at. I think someone should make a game about a henchman who took his vacation when the big hero came to town.


But as far as hero's go I'd say Link

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 07, 2006 6:57am
by Kuragari
>.>

<.<

Sonic!!! XD

Re: Who is the greatest video game hero?

Posted: Aug 07, 2006 7:16am
by animaniac
i agree with Gravytrain & cuzman.... LINK