Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Kingdom Hearts Movie
-
BooDestroyer
- Visitor
Kingdom Hearts Movie
Should there be one?
*looks into the future and sees posts of "f*** yeah!!"*
*looks into the future and sees posts of "f*** yeah!!"*
Last edited by BooDestroyer on Aug 07, 2006 12:05pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
no cause they will just ruin it like they nearly always do
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
havn't i seen this topic before?how would they make it into a movie,it is way better as a game,it's too long to be a movie.but then again,Final Fantasy:AC was pretty good and fairly long...
Last edited by Matt ????? on Aug 07, 2006 1:16pm, edited 1 time in total.
"ooh,memories!"
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
oh yeah... well.. no then. *remembers how The Spirits Within turned out in the box office* O.o
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
*shudders* do not speck of that ever again(FF SW), i think if they ever managed to get a compentent enough director and writer then they might be able to pull it off
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight
All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
-
Seiji Sawamura
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Aug 25, 2005 10:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
they should. they made some final fantasy movies. and they should make a movie out of kingdom hearts
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
-
theadventures1
- Visitor
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
I would have to agree with kyno on the fact that they would probaly kill the movie, making people to never want to be remdinded of it again lol.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
Well KH has to die sometime 
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
Eh, no. Maybe. Who knows?
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
-
Little_Baby_Shadow
- Visitor
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
I think that it would be pretty cool to make a anime movie about it, but I think it would go by in episodes and seasons.
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
an anime movie would be nice... but people would have to go through all the trademark licensing... firstly squarinex characters, than diseny... than voices of the actual game and cartoon/movie characters...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Little_Baby_Shadow
- Visitor
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
yea.... I dont think we really want that.... but it would be cool
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
That would be totally kool. I love KH !!!! But if they did make it into an anime, Riku would have to be the main character. Not Sora or Raxos, though they are kool. I like Riku. But I havn't finished the second game yet tho. Ha haLittle_Baby_Shadow wrote:yea.... I dont think we really want that.... but it would be cool
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
I don't think it'd be such a great idea... The main reason would be that they'd have to explain everything for the people who have never touched KH, and that would make things boring for the ones who know everthing about KH.
I think that was the problem with Spirits Within.. The only people that had a mild grasp was the ones who have play FF because the concepts are the same. Though I think the fans that did watch were all expecting swords and intence action, but all they got was story and like the shallow people they can be automaticly started the this sucks chant...
I think that was the problem with Spirits Within.. The only people that had a mild grasp was the ones who have play FF because the concepts are the same. Though I think the fans that did watch were all expecting swords and intence action, but all they got was story and like the shallow people they can be automaticly started the this sucks chant...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie
well as for explaining the story of KH,that wouldn't be much of a problem.on the FF:AC DVD there is a special feature it's called "remembering Final Fantasy 7"(or something like that)which shows the game and explains everything in 20 minutes or so,they could just do the same thing if there were a KH movie..
"ooh,memories!"

