Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Official SSBM Thread
-
thirdimpact6633
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Apr 20, 2006 4:40pm
Official SSBM Thread
Lets face it, Super smash brothers melee is the best fighting game on the face of God's blue earth. The advanced tactics of this game put it above any other fighting game i've seen. It's put on a 2d plane to put a nice sense of simplicity into the game, but moves such as the Wavedash, L-cancel, edge-guarding, and the shffl, add a sense of complexity to the game that puts a boundry between the good players and the experts.
If your a member of Smashboards, give a shout-out to AA and state ur name on smashboards. Remember, we are here to discuss Super Smash Bros, how great it is, and what it could become when Brawl comes out. I'll start.
My name on Smashboards is Plasmawisp6633 (Signature)
My mains are: Ganondorf, and Docta Mario. My secondaries are C. Falcon, Marth, Fox, and Jigglystuff. Sadly i've never been able to participate in a tourny because i live in the middle of no tourny land. I'm the best among my friends, but my brother plays the meanest Peach i know.
Please discuss
If your a member of Smashboards, give a shout-out to AA and state ur name on smashboards. Remember, we are here to discuss Super Smash Bros, how great it is, and what it could become when Brawl comes out. I'll start.
My name on Smashboards is Plasmawisp6633 (Signature)
My mains are: Ganondorf, and Docta Mario. My secondaries are C. Falcon, Marth, Fox, and Jigglystuff. Sadly i've never been able to participate in a tourny because i live in the middle of no tourny land. I'm the best among my friends, but my brother plays the meanest Peach i know.
Please discuss
Re: Official SSBM Thread
i use mainly pikachu, roy and dr mario... but i will play as kirby yoshi mario or link..
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: Official SSBM Thread
Marth and young link all the way!!! 
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Official SSBM Thread
my best is Bowser followed closely by Mewtwo.then there are Jigglypuff as my 3rd best,Kirby in 4th and Yoshi as my 5th
"ooh,memories!"
Re: Official SSBM Thread
My best is Link, then young link, then fox.
Re: Official SSBM Thread
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Official SSBM Thread
falco
ganandorf (i forgot how to spell it srry)
mewtwo
shiek/zelda
link
(this is in order)
ganandorf (i forgot how to spell it srry)
mewtwo
shiek/zelda
link
(this is in order)
Re: Official SSBM Thread
I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.
I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).
And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).
And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
-
thirdimpact6633
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Apr 20, 2006 4:40pm
Re: Official SSBM Thread
Go to Cheatcc.com, There's a billion places that tell ya how to get the characters. but don't forget, getting the characters is barely half the game.Omaro wrote:I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.
I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).
And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
Re: Official SSBM Thread
ok for ganondorf u beat event match 29Omaro wrote:I mostly play with Kirby and Jigglypuff. Occasionally, though, I play with Peach.
I wonder how SSBB will be (Brawl).
And a little help needed. What do I do in order to get Ganondorf and Mewtwo?
for mewtwo play 20 hours in vs mode
Re: Official SSBM Thread
Thank you! <333
♪ I want to swim away but don't know how
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
Re: Official SSBM Thread
I love this game! I am unbeatable when I use Link (both adult and young). Other than that I use Samus.
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Official SSBM Thread
I haven't played it yet but I might be getting, along with Naruto: Con2 For GC.
Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the best Fighting ever, even beore playing it.
That Title should be reserved for Either MVC2(Marvel Vs. Capcom 2) or CVS2(Capcom Vs. SNK 2).
Anyway, I wouldn't say it's the best Fighting ever, even beore playing it.
That Title should be reserved for Either MVC2(Marvel Vs. Capcom 2) or CVS2(Capcom Vs. SNK 2).
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: Official SSBM Thread
Fox
Y. Link
Pickachu
Dr. Mario
those are the best characters
to me
Y. Link
Pickachu
Dr. Mario
those are the best characters
to me
Cherry Darling is my Rock and Roll partner 
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha
Captn Jack is my puerto rican brutha

